Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@heartattackguy they didnt rectify. Still unable to progress.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3571 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update from the development team. The issue wherein Fulke cannot be interacted with in "Pilgrimage to St. Albanes" will be resolved in TU 1.2.0. This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You're unable to interact with Fulke still.

Thanks all! 😊

[EDIT 7 July, 2021: As we have received no further reports of this issue happening in-game, we will now be locking this thread. If you continue to encounter trouble with "Pilgrimage to St. Albanes," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread. A member of the player support team will take a closer look as soon as they are able to.

Thank you 😊 ]

Official Response
  • Wahle87
    4 posts

Pilgrimage to St. Albanes bug cant get the key to open the door in church. It shows the key underground. And as far as the Chipping Away quest it doesn't show anything g on the world map as where to go. I'm so tired of all the glitches,crashes, and bugs in this game. Last update deleted all past saved game data so I can't even load the game prior to the last update cant go any further in the main story.

• Gonzales610
    1 posts

I am up to the part where i rescue Fulke from the underground cell however once i unlock the door there is no prompt to speak or cutscene.
    Is there a way to fix this or restart the quest? Its very frustrating that I cannot progress the story.

Thanks.

• Exurgodor
    1 posts

Same bug, key locked in underground and impossible to reach, is not possible to complete the quest and this is a main quest.

• Grawens
    6 posts

The key is not available to me. The located behind the closed door, which leads to the basement. So how do I open it? 😡
    Patch:1.0.4 Xbox Series X

• LoonScan
    7 posts

I have the same issue. Thread

• zKingSparTaCx
    3 posts

@guest-kbe5pskh

No can't fix it, still after the patch it isn't possible to do anything.
    Very disappointed cause it's a game breaking bug and you just can't progress any further.

The only way we have a chance to fix it, if they'd implement the option to restart the hole quest series. But for sure they never will.

• Wahle87
    4 posts
    There's a pretty big bug on the "Pilgrimage to St. Agnes" I can't get the key to open the door in the church. I can find the keys location which is underground in the locked area and due to this bug I can go no further in the main story quests. I am way beyond frustrated with this game since the day of release there has been countless glitches and bugs in this game. Needless to say I am extremely very disappointed in this game.

• Wahle87
    4 posts

@grawens I am having the same issue as you at this location if you happen to find out a way to get the key plz let me know I've been having this same problem for over 3 days.

• hyposkipchs
    2 posts

@sarath2407 I’m having almost the same issue. Completed the chipping away but can’t talk to Falke when she’s in the prison. All I got was an update to my ticket saying they were away and investigating it. This is a huge buzz kill. I was really enjoying the game up to this point.

• hyposkipchs
    2 posts

I’ve tried everything. I’ve completed Chipping Away, I’ve raised st. Albanes about 12 times looked around for other enemies... nothing opens up Falke to progress the story. I even completed all other quests within the other regions I can access.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@wahle87 im having the same problem for weeks now and its so frustrating!

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@grawens @Wahle87 thats the second key to unlock Fulkes cellar. The key u looking for is you have to kill one of the guards. But after you got all the keys and open Fulke's cell cutscene wont come on. And Im stuck and cant progress this Quest. The new patch didnt fixed it. So annoying. @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Alien @Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Doh @Ubi-Frog @UBI-Froggard @Ubi-Litten @Ubi-Milky @Ubi-Mullac @Ubi-Pingu hope the UBI guys will look into this.

• LoonScan
    7 posts

I have the same issue. Here is the thread. Support is kind of silent. I guess they are on vacation or something.

• heartattackGuy
    6 posts

I've posted elsewhere and been in touch with ubisupport prior to latest patch regarding this exact same issue. I cannot continue this quest even after the latest patch. My circumstances are the same as OP. Over 50hrs of progress and really unsure what to do at this point. I've progressed other arcs as much as I can given my power level, but this quest being broken seems to impair progress within others. Sometimes npcs don't move, or markers don't appear. Can we please have an update in regards to this bug as I feel all that have this bug have been left in the dark in regards to when it'll be fixed.. It's been over two weeks now since I first encountered this, and over a week since first reported. Not expecting miracles, it'd just be nice to get an update on this issue

• EASYEXECUTIONS
    3 posts

I am having the same issue as outlined by everyone else in this thread. I am playing on Xbox Series X and the patch did not fix the issue. I have completed all other quest lines available but like previously mentioned this quest prevents progress in other quests. At this point all I can do is 100% each territory which I see no point in if I’m unable to beat the game. Can we please get some sort of update from Ubisoft Support? I shouldn’t have to reset my game and the 80+ hours I’ve put in because of a issue like this.

• KnightRider1513
    1 posts

@exurgodor I am also getting the same issue. I previously raided this monastery and there was no key to open the door to get into the crypt. Is there any other way to get down there?? I really don't want to have to restart.

• youssefmrad
    2 posts

Still bugged

• SamSalah
    3 posts

Once you finish the raid and arrive to save Fulke, Basim and Sygrid just stand there and nothing happens when I open the door.

Patch didnt fix it and I cant progress!

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hey guys,

Unfortunately at the moment we don't have any further details we can share, just that the issue is being looked into.

For any users seeing this issue, if possible, Save files can help us to look into these issues. So please check out the link here and if you are able attached a copy of the Saves to a Support Case here.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics