Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to proceed with "Pilgrimage to St. Albanes" as the cutscene does not play after rescuing Fulke | POST HERE

0 Likes/185 Replies/5038 Views
    Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all! I appreciate everyone sharing their experience with the issues encountered while on 'Pilgrimage to St. Albanes'. Our team is aware of this, and are currently investigating a solution. Please stay tuned to Valhalla's official forums for any potential updates, when available!

Official Response
  • Ple_Head
    3 posts

I also have the same problem! However the quest I got broke is 'Pilgrimage To St. Albanes' quest in The Paladin's Stone. When I enter the church to save fulke but I can't speak with her and cannot continue the quest.( I can't find the button that can write the report so I just comment in here, hope ubi can see it)

• karanga76
    1 posts

No cut scene to interact with Fulke. Have cleared everything but nothing. Noted this is an overdue reported issue

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

Could it be because we completed the Chipping Away quest before we rescue Fulke? @Ubi-Baron

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

Could it be because we completed the Chipping Away quest before we rescue Fulke? Anyway, we are still waiting for UBIsoft to give us update. 😕

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

Could it be because we completed the Chipping Away quest before we rescue Fulke? Anyway, we are still waiting for UBIsoft to give us update. 😕

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@kkauan191 Could it be because we completed the Chipping Away quest before we rescue Fulke? Anyway, we are still waiting for UBIsoft to give us update. 😕

• heartattackGuy
    6 posts

@l8v3lyn I didn't do the Chipping away quest first, I did the Pilgrimage to St albanes, then once it had bugged out I did Chipping away

• Ple_Head
    3 posts

@l8v3lyn Yeah but ubi seems don't care anything in this forum. Really don't know how to play this game anymore

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ple_head dont even bother giving information. By now (1 month) they have so many save files, information, tickets etc. that they should have been able to fix the majority of GAMEBREAKING bugs. But they did not. It is insane. I paid 100 euro and am still stuck on Sons of Ragnar (beginning). 28 days now.

• selfysh
    3 posts

@ubiwan Do you guys have an update about this, I cannot proceed further in my game and I'm close to leaving the game for good 😞

• LesieChow.24
    1 posts

Just got to that mission a few days ago. Had the same exact experience they got stuck on the stairs and no progression. Even uninstalled and reinstalled still broken. Ubisoft needs to fix this ASAP

• Wahle87
    4 posts

Pilgrimage to St. Albanes I can't get the key due to it being underground and I can't go any further in this quest. Any update or acknowledgement of this bug would be helpful. I'm so beyond being frustrated with the bugs glitches and the game crashing all the time.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@petteflet88 i started the game again and lost 100H++ of game play (not to mention upgraded gears and weapons) trying to see if it will bug again. Dont you have an earlier manual save? That could help u save some time since you are still in the beginning quest in England. Hope they wont take forever to fix it as they have all the datas and information they need. They just need to replicate, troubleshoot and rectify it.

@Ple_Head yeah it sucks. Was so into the game. Got addicted to it since I got laid off. LOL hope they have job vacancies hihihi 😊 @Ubi-Baron

• oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

Almost a month now since I have been able to progress in the story of this game, this needs a fix...

• SamSalah
    3 posts

Any fix for this? Been doing other things but not being able to progress is just dumb@lovelynromero

• SamSalah
    3 posts

@ubi-baron Any update, we paid full retail to not get stuck in the beginning of the story.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@samsalah i restarted the game 😢 lost 100H+ and gears upgraded 😭

• stryker3379
    5 posts
    Hi there!
    Unfortunately I can't progress the story at Oxenefordscir "pilgrimage to st. Albans" where I have to rescue Fulke.

After you're in the basement of the monastery's crypt you speak to a priest who has the key for Fulke's cell. After I got it from him by using my Charism I opened the door but the cutscene wouldn't trigger in which Eivor, Sigurd and Basim speak to Fulke.
    I can just open the cell and walk in on Fulke but nothing will happen, she never moves. And Basim and Sigurd just left the room and went outside.
    I tried a few things but I can't progress anymore maybe you can help me!

I'm playing on playstation 4 if it matters

Thanks!

Same issue I wrote then 2 weeks ago and they closed my ticket with no fix

• Volcompat321
    2 posts

I've been stuck at this mission basically since I got it. There were other issues I found ways around, but I cannot figure this one out.

Fulke refuses to move and she doesn't even have a blue aura around her as if she's part of the mission. I don't know what's after this mission, but it's the last area I can complete until the next phase of the game.
    Fulke won't move and I can't get passed it. I'm 75 or so hours in and obviously not starting over. I've been collecting all the treasures and everything else I can until it's fixed, but when will this be fixed?

undefined

Suggested Topics