Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to proceed with "Pilgrimage to St. Albanes" as the cutscene does not play after rescuing Fulke | POST HERE

0 Likes/185 Replies/5015 Views
    Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Thank you for the extra details provided.

These issue is still being looked into at the moment, for anyone that has provided a Save file, let us know the Case ID in the thread here so we can pass that on.

Official Response
  • L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@zkingspartacx i am also stucked. We need to get UBISOFT support guys attention. The patch didnt help either.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@marcieking2001 it happened to me. What i did was to reload the earlier state. It seems that once you killed the NPC before your quest, you wont be able to progress. Im waiting for developers to fix the bug on "Pilgrimage to St. Albans" where in need to rescue Fulke. The monk was accidentally killed during raid and now there is no cutscene after you open her cell. Too bad spent 100H on this crappy game.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@ubi-baron thank you Baron. It seems that if you (accidentally) kill NPC before your quest, you wont be able to progress. What happen was the monk was killed during raid then there was no cutscene after opening Fulke's cell. I checked my inventory and found Fulke's cell key is still in the bag. But the cell is already unlocked.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@ubi-baron here is a video from one of the players who is also having the same issue. Thanks in advance.

• Collosis
    1 posts

@shadows-k having the same issue. I even went to a save before the raid started and they keep doing the same thing. Fulce or whoever wont say or do anything!!

• Ubi-Baron

@l8v3lyn Thank you for the extra details!

I have passed this on to the team to help them in this investigation.

Official Response
  • RigbyFable
    2 posts

The key seems to be underground or just a bug in the Pilgrimage to St Albanes quest. It's impossible to move the story forward.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@ubi-baron thanks Baron. Looking forward for the team to resolve this issue. 😊 lots of players are stucked and cant progress the game (saw some in reddit too). Thanks again and stay safe!

• LoonScan
    7 posts

@Ubi-Baron The case ID where I submitted the save files: 13389350

• Ubi-Baron

@loonscan Thank you for providing that, I've passed those Save files on to the AC team to help them look into this.

@L8v3lyn You're welcome, and thank you. I hope the team can get this resolved soon.

Official Response
  • oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

This quest has been bugged for me since 11/14.
    I cannot get past the point where fulke is in her cell. No cutscene starts.

This started when I was on ps4, I have recently got a ps5 and it is still broke.

I have posted about this before I have submitted tickets about this. No fix has been made and I do not see any mention of this quest in the megathread.

• Kage3413
    1 posts

In the same situation. Would lose hours of gameplay if a fix isn't found.

• Ubi-Baron

@kage3413 If you're able to provide any Save files as mentioned above, this can be really helpful in the team's investigations.

Official Response
  • L8v3lyn
    39 posts

If this wont be fixed i guess bye bye 100hrs of playthrough Valhalla...sad 😢 (wasted money...)

• chacechance
    1 posts

It will not do the cut scene with Fulke. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it. I run down and she just stands there. I've shot her, I've tried hitting her. She just stands there. I'm going to go and explore do what I can. I imagine I will be way out powered when this gets fixed.

• Ubi-Baron

@l8v3lyn We are looking to resolve this issue, unfortunately it can take some time to full track down an issue to then release a fix for it.

I understand this is frustrating as the issue blocks progress, but please be assured we are not ignoring this issue or any of the other issues stopping players from progressing with the story.

Official Response
  • Ple_Head
    3 posts

Hello Ubisoft, the bug I have faced is on the main mission ‘The Paladin's Stone’. When I enter the church in mission 'Pilgrimage To St. Albanes' to save fulke, I killed the guard that hold the key on first lock door and accidentally killed the unarmed civilian who hold the second key on the second lock door. Than I opened up the second door but can't get in the scene that talked with fulke. She just stand on the room and cannot talked with her. Than I tried to go back the past save point before raid the church, I still can't activate and Sigurd already in that room even I didn't start the raid. I have already passed other main quest after these bugs, do I have any ways to prevent delete all my process on the main quest to solve the bug? Thank You.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@ubi-baron thanks for the assurance Baron! Looking forward for a fix. Thats the only pledge left and cant progress. Thanks again for your support. Appreciated.

• JustMerino
    21 posts

@oneleft1998 HELP LITERALLY CANT DO ANYTHING

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics