Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to proceed with "Pilgrimage to St. Albanes" as the cutscene does not play after rescuing Fulke | POST HERE

0 Likes/185 Replies/5030 Views
    Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1581 posts

Hello @damian20008,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete the quest with Fulke.

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. In order to speed up the investigation, can you please provide us with your save files?

Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

This issue started for me November 14th and it is now February 7th...this is absolutely ridiculous. I have pre-ordered every assassins creed since AC brotherhood. And valhalla will be the last one I pre-order. I have never seen a bug take this long to be fixed. JUST LET US RESTART THE MISSION.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi everyone. I understand the frustration you all have voiced here, and am incredibly sorry that this issue remains under investigation with no solution found yet. For those of you that are trying to provide your saves to us but are not having the option to do so on the Support website, please try using this link instead. Alternatively, our Social Support teams will be happy to assist with this over Facebook and or Twitter, so please feel free to reach out to them using these channels as well.

@oneleft1998 I'll be happy to forward this suggestion to the development team to see if this would be possible to implement in the future.

Official Response
  • AussieJay93
    10 posts

Pretty disappointed aye. Been stuck on this since mid November with no sign of change. I’ve spent 100 hours trying every variable and option to try and get around this to no avail. While waiting, I’ve burned most of the map, I’ve found every available treasure, completed all the available mysteries. I’ve got Thor’s armour except the cape, I’ve got the Isu bow and Excalibur. I want Mjolnir but I can’t kill off the whole order because I can’t progress in the story. I’m done, everything is complete. I’m stuck now 100%, nothing left to do but wait. So like... can you gives give me a refund? 3 months later and the game is still not playable, sorry, this isn’t what I ordered or paid for.

• AussieJay93
    10 posts

@ubiexcellent

Unfortunately I’m in the same position as @oneleft1998. Had a hardcore Assassins creed [censored] since brotherhood after watching my older brother play the first Creeds. Had my preorder and was excited always on day one. Sure a couple of small issues here and there, it’s to be expected when you get the game on release day but they were all fixed fairly quickly.

This issue is a new for me, it’s completely game stopping. Shut down all progress, no way to complete, no joy when playing because I’m not sure if it will ever even be fixed. I trusted you guy enough to not think I needed heaps of regular different save files. I’m let down. I’m not angry, I’m not upset... I’m just disappointed.

please please please, either fix the game, make it a manual prompt to communicate with her down in the cell or add a restart mission button to the game. This isn’t a little issue, it’s a major issue so please get onto it. 3 months is an unfair time to wait for a $100+ game.

• Altar897543
    1 posts

I have the same problem i payed 100 plus euros for this game and some helix.. And this is how they treat us? I have been waiting for a fix so long and they just ignore us. It's like nothing happens for them. They just want our money for their microtransactions. This days games became so expensive and so broken.. From now on i won't buy again day one game from ubisoft. Thanks for nothing!

• Fetu2010
    3 posts

@grawens I had the same problem, but I hadn't done the mission for that area yet. Getting that key and getting into the basement is part of the main quest. Have you done that part yet?

• AussieJay93
    10 posts

@ubi-wan

so you can actually confirm though that somebody is 100% aware of the issue, 100% intending to fix said issue and are currently working in a solution?

can we get any sort of update on progress?

• oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

And we are now over 3 months without an update on this issue, great job ubisoft

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@aussiejay93 Thank you for the thoughtful response. I completely understand the disappointment caused, and am beyond sorry that you (and the others that have posted on this thread) are now unable to progress in the story due to this bug. I do hope to reassure you that our teams are 100% aware of this issue and are working on a solution.

For anyone else that is still affected by this bug and is on the PC or PS4, please provide your affected saves to us via a support ticket. These will help our teams reproduce this error in the testing environment, which will then provide them with the means of implementing a fix in the future.

Official Response
  • n0rdk4p
    2 posts

Same Problem here on PS5. I cannot go to the crypt, because the guy with the key marker is dead and I am not able to loot this key from him. The key symbole is there but nothing to interact with. Now i cant proceed with the game I am over 40h in. No old save file for me. 😐

• guest-lErfqVOj
    8 posts

Sooo...... just seen the new patch notes an wouldn’t ya know this issue hasn’t even been mentioned !!!! So what we have to wait another 4 or 5 months maybe even longer for the next update that’s might also not even resolve this problem !!!!! This is beyond a joke from Ubisoft

• AussieJay93
    10 posts

i have all the keys, however the bodies still indicate the key icon above them. All the doors are unlocked, I can get into the crypt, I can run laps around old mate... I can even hit him and he does nothing. I’ve tried every variable but nothing works. There needs to be a manual prompt to engage him, it’s literally that simple for me. Hold X and the cut scene will start.

outrageous.

• AussieJay93
    10 posts

Just realised this is a PlayStation thread... I’ve got this happening on the Xbox one.

• n0rdk4p
    2 posts

Of course the new update did not solve the Problem. Guess we have to wait even longer for another Patch. Just let us restart the quests!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey everyone,

I'd just like to provide you all with a quick update on this issue with speaking to Fulke in Pilgrimage to St. Albanes. I'm pleased to say that the developers have advised us that a fix has been found for the issue, and this is scheduled to be deployed in an upcoming patch. Just as @AussieJay93 has mentioned this above - this fix has been prepared for all platforms to the best of my knowledge.

We don't yet have confirmation of when this patch will be deployed or what its full contents will be, but as soon as we know, we'll update this thread. The Community Team post the patch notes for each update in the News & Announcements section, so please also make sure to check there for the latest news about the game.

Thank you all for your continued patience and understanding in the meantime; it is much appreciated. 🙂

@n0rdk4p - Thank you for your feedback regarding a "restart quest" functionality - I'll pass this forward to the developers in my existing discussion about such a feature!

Official Response
  • Xenilll
    2 posts

Glad that there is a fix on it's way. It's just really bad that this took over 3 months. For me personally, this took all the fun out of the game, meaning me cancelling the ubisoft+ subscription a couple months ago.

For future purpose: maybe put issues like this faster in the "Reported Issues Megatread" list. I've felt unheard and not being taken serious because this issue was never acknowledged in this list untill just recently 😖

• selfysh
    3 posts

There use to be a big discussion about the bug that you can't interact with fluke in the crypt. the cutscene doesn't trigger. You guys seemed to close the bug but it's definitly still there and it's been 3 months now. Can you guys plz updated us about it or just refund us.

• oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

Release the fix! We have waited long enough

• AussieJay93
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer

thanks for the update but it’s now been 9 days since you told us you have a fix... why are you waiting? Get it going and force an update. I’m over waiting.

Suggested Topics