Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Unable to proceed with "Pilgrimage to St. Albanes" as the cutscene does not play after rescuing Fulke | POST HERE

0 Likes/74 Replies/2420 Views
    oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

I cannot complete this mission.
    I am at the part where I have to "find and rescue Fulke"
    When I enter her cell nothing happens.
    I have tried closing the app, dieing and respawning, turning off my ps4, deleting the app
    But nothing works

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• danielcsich
    7 posts

@oneleft1998 You have to go out and go to a nearby stable, then he takes you to where the stone he talks about is, but I can't get past it: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80071/cannot-proceed-with-quest-pilgrimage-to-saint-alban-post-here

• Kangaroojah
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem. I get the key from the fryer and open the door and no cutscene takes place so I can't progress to needing to go to the stables. Once I realized this I went to load a previous save and the closest save I now have is from 5 hours beforehand... I don't know why Ubisoft removed the reset quest option because that would be a simple fix for this. I don't really want to have to lose 5 hours worth of gameplay so I hope they come up with some fix or bring back quest resets.

• oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

@danielcsich no cutscene takes place when I enter the cell holding fulke I cannot advance past that part

• jdolan06
    5 posts

Same issue, this needs more eyes. This prevents all progress going forward in the game.

This is also happening on PC.

• oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

This needs to be addressed i do not see this issue in the mega thread of known issues.

• GOLDxNUFC
    1 posts

@oneleft1998 HELP LITERALLY CANT DO ANYTHING

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 478 posts

Hey all! I appreciate everyone sharing their experience with the issues encountered while on 'Pilgrimage to St. Albanes'. Our team is aware of this, and are currently investigating a solution. Please stay tuned to Valhalla's official forums for any potential updates, when available!

Official Response
  • selfysh
    3 posts

@ubiwan Do you guys have an update about this, I cannot proceed further in my game and I'm close to leaving the game for good 😞

• Wahle87
    4 posts

Pilgrimage to St. Albanes I can't get the key due to it being underground and I can't go any further in this quest. Any update or acknowledgement of this bug would be helpful. I'm so beyond being frustrated with the bugs glitches and the game crashing all the time.

• oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

Almost a month now since I have been able to progress in the story of this game, this needs a fix...

• Sirwoofwoof
    1 posts

I also ran into this bug and can’t continue any story progress. Is there any update on this ?

• Leather7227
    1 posts

@oneleft1998 I am in the same boat. havnt played Valhalla in a few weeks, come back and they still havnt fixed this.

• Kempert13
    9 posts

Unfortunately the issue is not solved with Patch 1.1.0 for me. Fulke is still not moving or responding when I open the cell door and there is now way to interact with her. If I run around St. Albanes starting a raid and killing some soldiers the game crashes after 5 to 10 minutes.

• oneleft1998
    Original poster 15 posts

I need to know why this issue isn't even in the megathread made by ubisoft....this makes the game completely unplayable

• Xenilll
    2 posts

Very disappointed that this wasn't fixed in the last update. Especially because the Ubisoft team seems to be aware of the problem since at least 03-12.
    Have been stuck for a couple weeks now..

Wish you could just reset a region and start over.. 😿

• kselich
    3 posts

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the Pilgrimage to St. Albanes quest.
    I got to where Fulke is but when I opened the door to her cell there was no cut scene.
    She does not acknowledge my presence.
    As such, I am stuck in this quest, and am unable to proceed with the main story line.

Is this being worked on? 

Hope you can fix this.
    Thanks in advance.

• EASYEXECUTIONS
    3 posts
    I need to know why this issue isn't even in the megathread made by ubisoft....this makes the game completely unplayable

I couldn’t agree more. There have been multiple threads about this same issue with Ubisoft Support staff replying with a generic “they are aware“ or “we are working on it” but no official acknowledgement. As it has been over a month since this issue was spotted I don’t understand why we haven’t gotten a update. Also by my count 2 major patches have been deployed and the issue still remains.

• guest-lErfqVOj
    8 posts

@easyexecutions literally just ran into this same problem there is there still no fix for it ? My last save point before this is 8 hours of gameplay !!

• Adogg77
    3 posts

I can’t even get the key which seems to be underneath the ground where her cell is which makes no sense whatsoever. How are you supposed to open the door if the door key is in the room/ cell with her.

Community details

Users
Topics