Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there!

Thanks for sharing your own experience with "An Efficient Cremation," @ACfanUK. I'll pass this along to the development team as well.

I've taken a look at the report, and it looks like this issue should hopefully be fixed in a future update! Currently, we are unable to provide a definite date for this update. I would recommend keeping an eye out in our "News & Announcements" forum for all the up-to-date news and future updates.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.0, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with "An Efficient Cremation," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • zuzzzu111
    12 posts
    Hello there!

Thanks for sharing your own experience with "An Efficient Cremation," @ACfanUK. I'll pass this along to the development team as well.

I've taken a look at the report, and it looks like this issue should hopefully be fixed in a future update! Currently, we are unable to provide a definite date for this update. I would recommend keeping an eye out in our "News & Announcements" forum for all the up-to-date news and future updates.

Thanks all! 😊

Hello,

But when that will be we are stuck right now and we cant finish the game because of this glitch!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @zuzzzu111!

As mentioned, we're unable to provide a definite date for when "An Efficient Cremation" will be fixed. Please keep an eye out in "News and Announcements" for any future updates.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • zuzzzu111
    12 posts

@UbiQuB3

Maybe you have a chance with DevTeam for a hotfix on this issue that is already since November (5 months already) and lot of people is facing this issue on Youtube, Reddit, Ubisoft forums , Twitter etc

For sure there can be a speed-up this one or provide more light on any quick date. ( maybe a respawn of the NPC every 1h would be a quick solution)

Much appreciate it.

Regards,

• zuzzzu111
    12 posts

@zuzzzu111
    No news guys? How come the hot fix for the raids just been updated în the game already ( when the raids have been developed 2 week ago) but the mission with the NPC glitch is since 5 months ago reported to Dev team..

What is going on here?

Do we have to escalte this în a other way?

Because no one is doing anything or any progress related to this..

• zuzzzu111
    12 posts

No news guys? How come the hot fix for the raids just been updated în the game already ( when the raids have been developed 2 week ago) but the mission with the NPC glitch is since 5 months ago reported to Dev team..

What is going on here?

Do we have to escalte this în a other way?

Because no one is doing anything or any progress related to this..

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The issue wherein "An Efficient Cremation" doesn't complete after completing the mystery is due to be resolved. This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The mystery still does not complete after killing the NPC when prompted.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • WardenRae
    15 posts

I had the same problem. I used the two oil jars, threw them at the cart, but then nothing. The guy just stood there and wouldn't talk. But I eventually walked a few feet away, towards the road, when he said something about not being able to bear the guilt and before I could even get back to him he used the fire on the cart to set himself ablaze. He collapsed dead and the mystery was concluded. This wasn't bugged for me I just couldn't figure out the right action without getting help, so maybe try this if you're having trouble.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @WardenRae!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for sharing how you were able to progress further in this world event! 😄

As we haven't had any new reports of this issue persisting following TU 1.2.0, we will now be marking this issue as resolved. If you encountering any further trouble with "An Efficient Cremation," please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed. You can check this in the main game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The mystery still does not complete after killing the NPC when prompted.

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.0, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with "An Efficient Cremation," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics