Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pemy_
    Original poster 7 posts

I've been playing Valhalla since launch, and got the Moonlight axe since launch. I played through the entire game with it and after about a month of not playing the game I come back and there's no fully upgraded Moonlight axe to be seen!! It just vanished and now I have a moonlight axe on my inventory with no upgrades!! Where did the fully upgraded axe go?!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Claiger_
    7 posts

@pemy_ So I wanted to reply to you as I had the same thing happen when i updated to 2.20 and you know what I discovered? I loaded the same exact save file while not connected to the internet and it's there. In fact, while connected to the internet, I recorded this neat little video of the moment the axes... disappears! *gasp*

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yiw6kmgz7r635ov/pxl_20210308_221451245.mp4?dl=0

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that your Moonlight axes have disappeared.

@Pemy_ - You mention that your Moonlight axe returned to your inventory, but lost all of its upgrades. The investigation into the Ubisoft Connect rewards downgrading following TU 1.1.2 can be followed in this megathread, so I'd recommend checking this out!

@Claiger_ - Thanks for providing us with a video that shows your Moonlight axe disappearing. Thanks for also letting us know this only happened when connected to the internet. This is very useful for the investigation. Just to confirm - was the axe returned to your inventory in a downgraded state, or was it removed from your game entirely?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Claiger_
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis

So more detail. I just got the Isu sword so I felt I could risk losing the Moonlight axe. Connected to the internet to check. It did remove it from my inventory, but it refunded all the upgrade materials that had been used on it into my inventory. I then went back to the ubisoft store and poked around and clicked on the Moonlight axe there. When I went back to my inventory, it was at the bottom of the list with no forges or upgrades - clean slate. I'm not sure if it was there BEFORE I went into the ubisoft store, or if it was there the moment I connected and got refunded all the upgrade materials. In either case, it seems like the item you mentioned regarding ubisoft connect rewards specifically having issues after 1.1.2. Hope this helps.

Please fix defensive measures so I can finish this damn game. Thank.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Thank you for providing me with more information about your missing axe, @Claiger_. I'm glad to hear that your materials were all returned to you, and that the axe was still in your inventory (even if it was downgraded). This issue is being investigated further within this megathread, so I recommend checking this out for future updates.

I can tell you that the development team is planning to resolve this issue in a future update, so please keep an eye out within that megathread and in the News & Announcements forum.

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering trouble with "Defensive Measures" as well. I'm aware there are a couple of investigations taking place with this quest. I would recommend checking our megathread list to see if there is a thread for the specific issue you're encountering. You can then follow the megathread for your reported issue for future news and updates from the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics