Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OlmerGrey
    Original poster 63 posts

As it is. The game stopped launching, yesterday everything was in order, as well as all the time before that (I have been playing since the day of release).
    I'm on PC. Windows 10. Internet connection if fine (thats how im here). Brandmauer disabled. Tried to disable antivirus as well - no result.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Azincourt
    1 posts

@olmergrey same in Czech Republic... PC, Win 10, yesterday everything ok, no error message.

• OlmerGrey
    Original poster 63 posts

Here is the pic of loading window (wheel at bottom right is spinning):
    undefined

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

@olmergrey Same thing for me. I tried launching other Ubisoft games, they work just fine. Valhalla doesn't work. PC, Win 10.

• Delryn2009
    1 posts

I have the same problem too... PC, Win 10, Czech Republic - two days ago, after 1.1.2 patch update, everything was OK, today KO.

• OlmerGrey
    Original poster 63 posts

Well, after file check Ubisoft Connect tried to reinstall Vcredist 2019 x64 (1/5) or something like, but it quickly end up.
    And now loading window changed to this:
    undefined

• OlmerGrey
    Original poster 63 posts

Hooray, it's finally launched somehow, don't know about you guys, but here is what I read:
    switched to a different internet connection (different provider) - no result;
    go to offline mode - same picture;
    went back to online mode - nothing new;
    turned off antivirus again (did it before already) - and here it goes, launched nice and smoothly 😮

May be it's just a coincidence and none of this steps doesn't matter anything... there they are however.

• Piotrek1220PL
    5 posts

Same problem here... Played 35h without any problem since today i downloaded patch and got same problems like u guys. Maybe its regional problam cause me and my friend (Poland) can't lunch after bughalla after 1.1.2 patch.

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

Turned out, it was Avast antivirus. You need to add Valhalla.exe to exceptions, then the game launches. It seems, this problem is mostly for people in Eastern Europe. Weird.

• Tacecek
    1 posts

@ashelsu thanks, that helped

• SaltedClaramel
    1 posts

@ashelsu This fixed it for me! It's a problem in NA too. Ubi support couldn't figure out the problem, so thank you!

• Avangion303
    2 posts

@olmergrey
    Sometimes even that picture of male Eivor does not appear on the launching pop up.
    But yes. The same problem here since the latest update.

@Ashelsu
    Edit. Well well well! Thank you very much! This did it for me. So something in the update made the game appear as a threat to Avast.

Suggested Topics