Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WATERDACA
    Original poster 3 posts

My AC Valhalla not launching today from Ubi Connect.

It is loading but not starting the game. Other Ubi games running, but Valhalla wrong.
    I reinstalled, but same.

Any idea?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• coconutzz3
    1 posts

@waterdaca same played yesterday,today not working 😞

• WATERDACA
    Original poster 3 posts

@coconutzz3 It is interesting, because i can play other Ubi games, but Valhalla not working. Valhalla running other services?

• ClaudioACSy
    5 posts

I have the same issue😢

• WATERDACA
    Original poster 3 posts

@claudioacsy Don't understand it. Servers down? Any updates from developers?

• DonParic
    23 posts

Same issue worked fine yesterday today it doesnt start.

• ClaudioACSy
    5 posts

I don't know. Maybe it's linked to the new hotfix.

• nelatko91
    1 posts

@waterdaca I tried the same thing, even reinstalled Ubi Connect, checked drivers updates etc. Still doesn't work.

• ClaudioACSy
    5 posts

@nelatko91 Hopefully it will be fixed soon 🤞

• KnightHawk63
    1 posts

I was just playing earlier today and now it will not launch. I believe the issue is where it tries to synchronize saves in the launcher, looks like it is on their end

• Avangion303
    2 posts

After the new update, I'm also unable to launch the game! There just was the problem of not getting to Connect. Not the game won't start from Connect. It's getting fairly annoying. 😞

• kgum
    2 posts

Same here. Played last night and now game won't launch. Tried reinstalling Uplay, no help. Tried reinstalling the entire game. No help.

• ClaudioACSy
    5 posts

A warm thanks to my dear friend and Mentor Hakim aka @Alsagone for finding the solution to solve my problem with the launch of #AssassinsCreedValhalla ❤
    It seems that Avast is the culprit.
    I deactivated Avast agents once and now it works like a charm 😍
    Don't forget to reactivate them 😉

• kgum
    2 posts

@claudioacsy I will second this. Disabled Avast and it started. Seemed to take it's time loading but works like a charm now. Thanks!!!

• DonParic
    23 posts

Semms to be fixed though without changing anything game is runing again normaly.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics