Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kormac67
    Original poster 832 posts

I hired three of them (all lvl 2 from my new JV hut), but it still says "Participate to collect exclusive rewards".
    All other weekly challenges of today have completed.
    Anyone else have the issue?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    1382 posts

@kormac67
    Hi !
    After seeing your post I've just only made 1 try this way :

1. Loaded 1 save before having activated Rivers Raids (before the very first talk with Vagn)
    2. Fast travelled to multiples "anchors" to find a Jomsviking I like (they were all at all my usual places in the world)
    3. Hired 1
    4. UbiConnect : Contribution = 1 🙂

So, I think the bug is with River Raids, Jomsviking do not spawn anymore at usual places in the world once the new "hall" is made (mine is still at the lowest level and it gives the same problem as you)

• davidv81
    67 posts

The problem is that the jomsvikings you hire from the jomsvik hall don't count at all (it's really weird, I know)

If you hire the guys that are at your settlement at dock, you have that thing done.

• azullFR
    1382 posts

@davidv81
    Thanks for the tip 🙂

• Kormac67
    Original poster 832 posts

@davidv81
    I hired the guy at the dock, no avail.
    Traveled to Lincoln harbor - JV there was gone.
    Loaded a game from December, hired the guy at Ravensthorpe dock - worked, now my contribution is 2.
    This community challenge will be hard to accomplish broken as it is.

• davidv81
    67 posts

@kormac67 You have 2 cause the one that you hired at dock first counted, but it is not inmediate, it has a delay to count, it happened to me too

Suggested Topics