Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 121 posts

So I killed the dog at the house northwest of Saint Hadrian's Priory as it attacked me. I went to the other locked house and killed both dogs there too.

I then fast travelled to Saint Hadrian's Priory and ran back to the first house. The dog respawned visually, but the dog doesn't move, nor can you hit it. I can even walk right through it. On my screenshot you can clearly see I can walk right through it. There's no animation, no hitbox, it's like it has visually respawned, but not actually.

I checked both houses and it happens with all three dogs. It's almost if the corpses are spawned upright (standing) or something.

undefined

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@Kennyannydenny Hi there! My apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I appreciate you including these images! Can you please start by clearing your Xbox's cache to see if that helps get this corrected? You can do this by unplugging your Xbox from the wall, waiting at least two minutes, then plugging it back in and restarting the game. I would also suggest completing the other steps listed in our Xbox troubleshooting guide!

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubikoality None of generic "have you tried turning it off and on again" things will fix this, it's something from within the game. I've seen it happen before with some deer to the east the first village you come to of in Norway too. It happens when you kill an animal, fast travel to a fast travel point very close, and then running towards where you killed the animal. Sometimes the corpses stand upright, like they should be alive. Only they aren't and you walk right through them.

Usually fast travelling far away, or spending some time away from the location fixes this when the animals do actually respawn.

• UbiKoality

@kennyannydenny My apologies for any additional annoyance that may have been caused. I understand this is an issue within the game, but sometimes troubleshooting and other steps can help to correct in-game bugs and other problems. That being said, it's always beneficial to complete these suggestions in case they do make any differences! Moving forward, I appreciate the additional details. Would you be able to provide a video exhibiting the reproduction steps you described? It would be incredibly helpful to include in my report to the team!

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubikoality Here you go:

As you can see. I kill the dogs, fast travel away. Go back to the same location and they're like that. Stupid lynxes disrupting my video 😛

• UbiKoality

@kennyannydenny Thank you so much for taking the time to make that video! I've just forwarded it to the relevant teams for further review. If I need any additional information from you, I will be sure to let you know! Your help is seriously appreciated. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics