Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Enkidu98
    Original poster 15 posts

Hello,

I claimed the figurehead and the tail piece but I only find the tailpiece in my ship customization options.

Anyone else see the same?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• thegardener25
    82 posts

@enkidu98 No, I didn'y come across that problem. But when I first applied all the Jackdaw customization items, the Shields didn't appear. However once I sailed out of the settlement to the point where you're able to raise the sail, the sail went up & the shields all appeared on the side of the boat!
    You could try going back into UbiConnect, because although the tailpiece & Figurehead appear as one challenge, it's in two-parts, so you have to claim each item individually. Just as the Jackdaw Hull & Sail unlocked at different times & had to be claimed separately. I'm not suggesting that you don't know that. I'm just suggesting double check, also I'm sure you tried both Gudrun at the Shipyard in the settlement, & Vagn, or Varn, the new river raid guy. Does the figurehead appear as an option at one of these places, or neither? If you tried all that, I'd explain it all to customer support.

• dlmthree
    77 posts

@enkidu98 Are you sure you did 10 raids? The tail piece is for 5, the figurehead for 10.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@enkidu98 when u enter 5 times river raids, u get the tailpiece and for the figure head u need to do it 10 times.. so u probably have 5 left to do

• Enkidu98
    Original poster 15 posts
    @enkidu98 Are you sure you did 10 raids? The tail piece is for 5, the figurehead for 10.

Well, the button to claim the rewards was available and both rewards had a check mark and the bar was all the way over to the right by the 10, so yes, I did 10 raids.

Since all the raiding points are now gone on the three maps, and have all the gear, including the greatsword, I'm also fairly confident I did all 10 raids.

That said, unlike the other rewards that showed up instantly, this one seems to have been delayed, as after a couple play sessions I received the notification that it had been added.

• ShadoW8_9
    6 posts

I have the exact same problem. I finished and claimed it and I dont have it anywhere... Actually I thought I was missing 1 or 2 when I claimed it and now it doesn't even appear in my list of tasks anymore (it still had several more hours left...).

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics