Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. I'm sorry to hear that your Ubisoft challenges haven't been updating successfully.

Does this issue persist? If so, please can you let me know if all challenges have been affected, or if it's only certain ones (such as the Jomsviking challenge, or the River Raid challenge)?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    804 posts

@ubi-borealis JV challenge worked for the first time today, both from the hut and the dock.
    You can see that from the total number which climbed by almost a million since yesterday and got it completed.

Now let's see what happens on Thursday when the next challenges start.

• ViNi-Gabriel
    2 posts

I am having the same issue, on PS4.
    Light shield kills are not working. Neither are fist knockouts.

• W4rCrim35
    2 posts

@vini-gabriel I am having the same issue on PC. Nothing is tracking for time limited challenges. I have reset and re-logged in to the app and the game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ViNi-Gabriel & @W4rCrim35!

I apologise for the delayed response. We're aware that there was some degradation issues with Ubisoft Connect on 30 June, 2021, which may have affected the timed challenges. This issue was resolved on 30 June, 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this.

If you're still having trouble with the time limited challenges tracking correctly in Ubisoft Connect, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll gladly take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Zireael-1138
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis The issue is not resolved, I'm having the same issue on both Valhalla as well as Fenyx Rising. Challenges will only progress some of the time, but not always. I've probably killed close to 30 gorgons on Fenyx Rising now and am still stuck on "defeat 10/15". This isn't limited to timed challenges either, I can't seem to complete the "recruit other players Jomsvikingr" core challenge on Valhalla at all, it's been stuck at 7/10 for half a week now, after which I recruited at least 5 or 6.

[EDIT] Playing on PC fyi.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Zireael-1138! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your challenges haven't been tracking correctly on Ubisoft Connect. Thanks for sharing your report with us.

Has this only been occuring this week for you, or has this persisted for a long period of time? We are aware that there has been several periods of degradation this week that may have impacted your challenges from being tracked correctly. To my knowledge, these should now be resolved.

Can you let us know if your challenges are still not tracking correctly?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Zireael-1138
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Timed challenges seem to be mostly working again, though they sometimes take a while to register. I also figured out why that core challenge wasn't working (the "recruit 10 other players Jomsvikings" one), which was an unrelated issue: the challenge only seems to count level 1 Jomsvikingr, no higher level ones. Not sure if that's working as intended, though I'm gonna assume no...

• Kormac67
    804 posts

@zireael-1138 Challenge is "hire other players' JVs" . Other players' JVs have a green text "Hugo123's Jomsviking" and are always level 1. You hired auto generated JVs which do not count.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

@Zireael-1138 I'm glad to hear that the timed challenges appear to be working for you now, even if it does seem to take a bit to actually register the completion of the challenge. As @Kormac67 stated, other players' Jomsvikings will have green text associated with them. If you aren't getting that challenge to complete, double check to ensure that the JV's you're recruiting have that text!

Official Response

Suggested Topics