Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MK_2014
    Original poster 11 posts

Hello There ..

I discovered some issues in the game that I would like to give feedback and report it to the team .. most of them are happening to everybody as I see from the topics here and on Twitter people reporting such as Assassinations not working properly ..

Here's the topic where people reporting about the assassinations not working in one shot whether you turning on or off guaranteed assassinations from the game option or if you're level 400 and have assassination damage something like 155 and can't assassinate weak enemy level 1 such as archers in one shot , as you always have to do QTE , same if you disable or enable advanced assassination from skills tree

Here's the topic about this :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94985/guaranteed-assassination-not-working-following-tu-1-1-2-post-here?_=1613741583592

second issue I discovered today was the Ubisoft Connect challenges Time-Limited weekly ones .. I know in recent patch notes you guys said you fixed that issues where it was not tracking .. and it was tracking for me before , but for this week the challenges not tracking anymore .. so that means the Ubisoft time limited challenges is not tracking for this week which means RIP Opals ..
    + Spartan bow got reset from fully upgraded to nothing , even though thankfully the game refunded the resources ..

Unfortunately the latest update for Valhalla brought The New River Raid Update but broke a lot of things in the game , some of it very important such as the ability to Assassinate in one shot , no matter what the level or turning it on from the option , you have to do the QTE and it's clearly bugged , something I value on top of any other known issues .. or challenges not tracking in Ubisoft Connect .. I really do hope for a fix as soon as possible to Assassinate in one shot , I can't imagine myself have to do QTE for every type of enemy in the game .. it's annoying ..

Thank You

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics