Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BruceHillRacing
    Original poster 41 posts

Actually implemented correctly they could be a great mini game.....however we got what we got.

To fix this I think the following needs to happen.
    Firstly get rid of the "players" Jomsviking. What is the point. I simply dismiss any Jomsviking with stupid immersion breaking Armour on, you have no control over what they wear and when you raid it looks like a band of misfits from different ERAs running around. I want a Viking crew, not some random weirdos running around in St Georges Armour with some other Dude from Mordor and someone wearing his pants.

Make Jomsviking a mini game. Let us buy the gear like in Odyssey to customise the crew, give them abilities that we can rank up by fighting. Let us rename them to what we like or at least make it Viking themed.

Upgrade the AI, this should be done throughout the game, whatever someone did between Odyssey and Valhalla, needs to be reset and that set of code used. All the AI is terrible.

I don't need the ability to recruit 100 Jomsviking if I can only put 8 on a ship, 20 will do.

If you insist on player Jomsviking in the game, then let me rank them up, let me use them but dress them how I want.

For now id just completely remove them, they are beyond useless.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@brucehillracing

i expected you would be able to custumize them yourself.

But this is once again where gear not dropping from enemies comes into play.
    If we would actually have a good loot system, you could then equip them with gear you found in the world.

Thus enhancing their stats, make one a tank, one a ranged guy etc etc,

Being able to do all that stuff would greatly enhance the overal experience.

yet, we know what we got and its garbage

• BruceHillRacing
    Original poster 41 posts

@asgardian02

Anything is surely better than what we have now, they are the most pointless helper NPC I've ever had in a game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics