Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CasuallyRelyt
    Original poster 2 posts

This is my take on this, since it hasn't been addressed as of yet by Ubisoft as far as I can tell..

Re: [Can I Disable Auto Cloaking?](/topic/80353/can-i-disable-auto-cloaking)

Assassins Creed is an amazing series. It's easily one of if not my favorite game franchises. I've owned and beaten every one. My favorites are Valhalla, Black Flag and Syndicate, followed by the Ezio Trilogy. All just fan-freaking-tastic.

The Assassins hood is ICONIC. An absolute must. But I HATE that 1) I can't fight with it up, and 2) and this is the more annoying of the two even though I mentioned it second, I HATE that it automatically puts it one when I enter a distrust zone. For a few reasons. It feels lazy and takes agency away from me the player having the game do that action automatically. Also, if I just want to stroll in, hood down and kill some damn Saxons in the name of Odin and Thor, then I shouldn't have to go and remove my hood that the game put on automatically. I'm a Vikingr. A warrior. If I choose to go stealthy, or a mission requires it, that's different. But it needs to be my choice outside of those things and it's so frustrating to have to constantly take it off. I'm not saying remove the auto-cloak feature from the game, just give us an option to disable that feature. Please. You guys are great. Keep up the amazing work.

Oh, and P.S. River Raids is awesome and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I'd love to see 1) an option to raid WITH my friends (mostly my wife who plays on our second PS4) and 2) the option to raid other players village and fight their jomsvikings. That would be EPIC.

#AssassinsCreedValhalla #Ubisoft #Eivor #CasuallyRelyt

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics