2 Likes/12 Replies/194 Views
First, let me say that I have looked through both the Reported and Known issues threads. I might have missed something there, so I apologize in advance. Anyway, here is the list of all the problems I am aware of (playing on PC with latest drivers and all that):
- Ubisoft Connect says I have to purchase "Way of the Berserker" in "Rewards" section even though I already have it as a part of the pre-order.
- Jomsviking gear that that is currently being equipped is displayed twice. I don't have screenshots of the helmet, gloves and boots, but its happening for them as well, and not just for these specific items, but for all items of these types. It does not seem to be happening for weapons (including shields)
- Tunic for the first time: https://imgur.com/w1j0axZ
- Tunic for the second time: https://imgur.com/sGPWe9K
- Cloak for the first time: https://imgur.com/TEwDSV3
- Cloak for the second time: https://imgur.com/tnc9bha
- Bow for the first time: (seems I have lost this one, might edit it and add later)
- Bow for the second time: https://imgur.com/6d7jCOH
- The classic blonde haircut for female Eivor is displayed twice no matter what (might apply to male as well, dunno, did not check that). This happens no matter what kind of haircut you have selected currently (unlike the Jomsviking gear above)
- I have two of the Magyar Hunting Bow. One of them I got as a reward for the final hunting delivery, the second one, I am not sure, but I did already have it at that point: https://imgur.com/un90k5X
- There is something really strange going on with the text on the Gorgon Shield: https://imgur.com/EgpRaXr
- The image of the rune on the Sepulcher Axe is missing: https://imgur.com/dw53wzn
- The image of the rune on the Spartan Shield is missing: https://imgur.com/Ow05wDn
- The icon of the scroll for the Wincestre Bishopic Hoard Map is missing: https://imgur.com/RYs2xgi
- I still have the Oxenfordshire Hoard Map in the inventory (https://imgur.com/JeWAKqA) even though, I already looted the treasure (Snakebite Figurehead - https://imgur.com/0HaFRK5)
- I still have the Eurvicscire Hoard Map https://imgur.com/tyGpYAi, because no matter what, I cannot seem to be able to loot the treasure. It just does not work (and here I am not alone, because even all the guides over the internet say this one is not working, nobody even seem to know what actually is the reward for this one).
- Even though, as far as I can tell, I have been everywhere and done everything, there is still one location and one faction missing from the database. Now this might not be a bug, but its deffinitelly bugging me:
- And lastly, while there is a known issue stating that Locations that can be raided again do not have the red icon on world map/compass, the opposite is happening as well. If you do not fully loot a location during a River Raid, next time you come, the icon is still on the map, however, the place cannot be raided because its actually fully destroyed.
@morzan-a Be happy you can still dupe gems with your bow. The other dupes have been removed with 1.1.2
@kormac67 Actually, I don't even need to do that. My game is also bugged in a specific way - every time I load a save game, if I do not have 1 Life Rune and 1 Shadow Rune in my inventory, I get a pair. But god knows how that happened. I never slotted Shadow Rune into anything.
@morzan-a These are the runes from the ultimate edition. I keep selling them too but they respawn on every Reda visit.
will771412 24 posts
@morzan-a I am on the PS4 and I am still having issues where it loads Eivor into a world that resembles Minecraft because its so pixelated! It sometimes is fixed by reloading in, but not always, meaning half an hour is taken up trying to fix the game. Very annoying!
I have also been unable to SharePlay Valhalla since the update. I have been playing through the game with a friend up until now, so it really sucks. From what I have gathered it is unintentional but so far no one from Ubisoft has acknowledged it as an issue. I, and others, have reported it and agents say they will mention it but sadly lots of devs will likely think 'its SharePlay, therefore its a Play Station problem' which is not the case. It is only Valhalla that will not work. Plenty of other titles still work - including Ubisoft games such as AC Odyssey.
You can see from my post that lots of other people have had this problem.
Here's my post: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94970/ps4-share-play-problem/15?lang=en-US
I have also found several Reddit threads on this issue (https://www.reddit.com/r/ACValhalla/comments/lldfdg/share_play_on_ps4_not_working_anymore/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/ACValhalla/comments/lm661e/hey_i_have_a_question_about_shareplay_on_the_ps4/)
I'm hoping these issues get fixed. This game has great potential, but its continually plagued by bugs, glitches and errors that make it far less enjoyable than it could be.
DESCAF 4 posts
-Small Sturgeon do not register in inventory.
We know BIG Mackerel and Flatfish are bugged.
I found out last night (02-20-2021) that SMALL Sturgeon are bugged as well and confirmed by another on the internet. I finally found and caught multiple Small Sturgeon only to find they are NOT in my inventory. Seems like the only fish type to be experiencing this. I am on PC. I thought they may show up when I went to turn them in at teh fishing hut but they did not show up then either.
So to sum up, blocking completion in fishing are BIG Mackerel, Flatfish and SMALL Sturgeon.
I am gonna just bump this, because while some of these issues are quite low, I still think that at least the Oxenfordshire and more importantly Eurvicscire Hoard map issues should be resolved.
shyam3010 84 posts
@morzan-a just so you know, the mods like to instantly delete any ‘bump’ posts. It’s really strange– almost as if they don’t want customers raising issues with the game. Very odd and pathetic.
I just wanted to make a small update, as of patch 1.2 most of the issues I mentioned in the first post have been resolved. Except that I still have 2 Magyar Hunting Bows and 2 classis blond haircuts. And according to Ubisoft Connect, I still do not own the Way of the Berserker. All the rest seems to be OK.
@morzan-a I also have the double haircut. Not the bow sadly.