Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fishybrains
    Original poster 14 posts

Hi, On over 10 occasions to date when fighting enemies in close proximity with a bow and arrow Eivor gets stuck on the ground after being knocked over whilst the enemy continues to attack until death. All movement/action controls do not respond, the only buttons that work are options, PS & create. This occurs across multiple saves, multiple locations & multiple enemies, this only occurs after being knocked to the ground. Workround: Do not use bow and arrow in close proximity to enemy. After bug occurs can load previously saved game in order to continue playing. I attached videos and screenshots below:

Thanks John
    undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @fishybrains! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to report this, and to provide so many videos. Watching your videos, it sounds like it's definitely related to your bow and arrow as I can hear it repeatedly firing (but not actually firing) in the background. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look.

If we require any additional information, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @fishybrains!

The development team have reached out about your report, and they would like some more information to help them to investigate your bow-and-arrow trouble further. Could you please let us know the following information:

• The type of bows you were using when this happened (Light/Hunter/Predator)?
    • The names of the bows you were using

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • fishybrains
    Original poster 14 posts

Hello @ubi-borealis ,

Thanks for picking this up, it's much appreciated.

In the videos I shared I'm using the Dreka Mythical Hunter bow, I cannot be 100% certain but I think it happened a couple of times earlier on in the game with the Hunnish superior hunter bow

Cheers!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know more about your bows, @fishybrains! I've let the development team know this information as well.

If we require any more information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. Please keep an eye out in our News & Announcements forum for any further updates.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • fishybrains
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • fishybrains
    Original poster 14 posts

Hello again @ubi-borealis

I have done some additional research and noticed that each incident occurs when I'm using the Bow combined with the 'Charged Shot' skill, you can also clearly see the red cross hairs in the latest occurrence of this bug attached as I attempted to charge the arrow before falling to the ground where I remained. Thanks.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @fishybrains!

Thanks for taking the time to carry out some additional research with the Charged Shot skill! The development team are still looking into your report, and this information will be helpful as part of the investigation!

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please feel free to update this thread if you would like to share any additional information of your own, or if you have any additional queries.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics