Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    659 posts

@ghostagent14 yes. I checked everywhere now I lost the wolf.

• bitebug2003
    98 posts

Interestingly in my friend's game Chewy and Dandelion are both present

Chewy is laying at the foot of Eivor's bed, and Dandelion is roaming around the blacksmith.

She updated her game to the latest patch, and if it makes any difference she owns the Drakkar Edition (retail)

I have the PS4 digital edition

• Garbo3
    659 posts

Update,found the wolf in the longhouse, so everything OK.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there,

Thanks for continuing to update this thread with updates about your missing furry friends.

@bitebug2003 - Thanks for sending us an image, and for letting us know more about your friend's experience as well. I've passed on your report to the development team so they can take a closer look into Mouse's disappearance.

@GhostAgent14 - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing Chewie. Would you be able to let me know where you've tried searching for them in Ravensthorpe? If possible, please would you be able to send us a video that shows you're able to find Dandy but no Chewie?

@m1au - I'm sorry to hear that Dandy has gone walkabout again following TU 1.2.2. Are you able to share any videos of your search within your settlement? This will be helpful for the ongoing investigation.

@Garbo3 - Thanks for updating us, and for letting us know you were able to find your wolf in the longhouse 🐺

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SkywardSoul
    70 posts

@ubi-borealis I've had the missing pets bug for a while, but the recent patch finally made the fox show up at my settlement. I'm still missing the wolf at my settlement. I've found him, but he's outside of Ravensthorpe laying down in the woods, and every once in a while he gets up and walks around for a little bit and then just lays down again. I can't make him go back to the settlement. I know its the wolf, because Eivor greeted it.

Screenshot of the wolf.
    undefined

Location on the map, to the West of Ravensthorpe.
    undefined

• bitebug2003
    98 posts

@skywardsoul oh wow 😯

I found Mouse there too - very close to where you found him

undefined

spoiler

Any chance the developers can bring him back to Ravensthorpe

• Magpye
    4 posts

@peacekeepersun After patch 1.2.2. Which was supposed to fix the missing pet problem, I can confirm that Dawolfga and Dandy are still missing from my settlement. I am running Assassins creed Valhalla on Xbox Series X. My Gametag is Geordie Jedi and I do have a recent cloud game save.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there,

@SkywardSoul & @bitebug2003 - Thanks for updating us and for letting us know where you've been able to find your wolf! I'll pass this location along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

@Magpye - Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for letting us know that you've uploaded your recent save file to the cloud. I've shared your report with the development team as part of the reopened investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bitebug2003
    98 posts

@ubi-borealis Mouse is still roaming just outside Ravensthorpe on the latest Patch 4.00 (PS4)

• GhostAgent14
    68 posts

@Magpye

Yeah, same here...still missing Dandy Puff and Chewy. I'm on Xbox One.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics