Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GhostAgent14
    92 posts

@soulsurviva007
    I tried the whistle workaround with Chewy, but it doesn't work. He just hangs around that one area that has been mentioned. And I continue to not see Dandelion Puff anywhere at all.

I have to admit that I'm a little frustrated with this at this point, as I don't understand why this can't be fixed. I mean, something in the coding is keeping Chewy at his current location and not allowing Dandy to be around. I always see that one dog near Reda. Can't see substitute him for Dandy? Lol.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3598 posts

Hello there @Ashelsu & @GhostAgent14!

I'm sorry to hear that your furry friends are missing, or are hesitant to roam the inner parts of the settlement. Thanks for taking the time to share your reports with us, and for letting us know that you've tried @soulsurviva007's whistle workaround.

I'd like to assure you that the development team have been notified about their disappearances, and are currently investigating further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the investigation, including any news of a fix. As soon as we have any new information available to share about Dandy and Chewie/Mouse/Dwolfg's disappearance, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • firefox-GER-
    17 posts

For me only the fox is stucking there in the woods behind the settlement. It helped for me to stand in front of him with him between me and the settlement and shot some arrows direct in front of him. Do it until he reaches the settlement and he seems to be normal again but from time to time he got stuck there again. But you have to safe before you do it sometimes if you're not patient enough he will run to the other side and disappear when he got to far away from your settlement. So try to stand in his way if he do this. For me it helped. Luckily the Wolf seems to not to get stuck for me because he doesn't react when you shoot arrows at him.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing how you were able to encourage Dandy to return to your settlement, @firefox-GER 🦊 We'd recommend being careful if you choose to fire arrows at Dandy, though! Dandy won't be harmed by a stray arrow, but I imagine it's not very pleasant for them to be shot at by their friend 😞

Official Response
  • firefox-GER-
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis 😄 no problem. First I thought I can't do that but I wanted him back in the settlement. So if I do this I do this out of character if you want. Until now it helped me everytime to get him "free" funny thing is he seems not to running away when he got stuck behind the settlement in the woods. Normally he is running away and making these noises but not when he is in the woods.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm glad to hear that Dandy hasn't been hurt at all by your arrows, @firefox-GER! Perhaps they just need a little encouragement back to the settlement 😅 I hope your tips help other players within this thread who also have trouble with Dandy hanging out at the edge of the words 🙂

Official Response
  • firefox-GER-
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis yes, as I said it's a little tricky you have to shoot fast and run around him to make sure he is running in the right direction. I mean it's at least a small solution as long as this bug will happen.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for clarifying that you have to fast when trying your workaround, @firefox-GER! We appreciate any help provided by our community, as what resolved the issue for you might resolve the issue for another player 😊 I'm sure that if anyone who tries this finds success, they will let us know!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Weird,so many different issues/outcomings. My wolf is since i got him in my settlement, sometimes in my room, sometimes outside...
    The Fox i saw sometimes everywhere in the world(most times in lunden on the docks), i think he was the fox who makes a noise.
    After the new patch he is in my settlement after i whistle for my horse, suddenly he appears.I was surprised and made a pic last week

Now he snuggles with my wolf, funny..maybe luck

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts

Hello @SteveZ_Pun,

Thank you for sharing this with us! I'm glad that your fox became available once again for you!

Also, how lucky you were to get them to snuggle on the ground! I can't cope, they're absolutely adorable! 😹

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics