Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

I'm glad to hear that Dandy hasn't been hurt at all by your arrows, @firefox-GER! Perhaps they just need a little encouragement back to the settlement 😅 I hope your tips help other players within this thread who also have trouble with Dandy hanging out at the edge of the words 🙂

Official Response
  • firefox-GER-
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis yes, as I said it's a little tricky you have to shoot fast and run around him to make sure he is running in the right direction. I mean it's at least a small solution as long as this bug will happen.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Thanks for clarifying that you have to fast when trying your workaround, @firefox-GER! We appreciate any help provided by our community, as what resolved the issue for you might resolve the issue for another player 😊 I'm sure that if anyone who tries this finds success, they will let us know!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    254 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Weird,so many different issues/outcomings. My wolf is since i got him in my settlement, sometimes in my room, sometimes outside...
    The Fox i saw sometimes everywhere in the world(most times in lunden on the docks), i think he was the fox who makes a noise.
    After the new patch he is in my settlement after i whistle for my horse, suddenly he appears.I was surprised and made a pic last week

Now he snuggles with my wolf, funny..maybe luck

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1603 posts

Hello @SteveZ_Pun,

Thank you for sharing this with us! I'm glad that your fox became available once again for you!

Also, how lucky you were to get them to snuggle on the ground! I can't cope, they're absolutely adorable! 😹

Official Response
  • Ashelsu
    42 posts

@ubi-mark Too bad we cannot pet our pets.
    My wolf has returned after I read all letters from Frankia (must be a coincidence), but the fox is still missing.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @ashelsu,

Thank you for the update! I'm sorry to hear that your fox is missing at the moment - I checked this issue with the development team and I can see that it's still being investigated. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know both in this thread and the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!

Official Response
  • wSmk
    43 posts

I'm tired of the fact that when you teleport to Ravenstorp, the same dog always sits in the same place immediately in front of you (near Reda) = no variety. Let the dog go for a walk sometimes.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @wsmk,

Thank you for sharing this! I can see that this is working as intended - however, I'll pass your feedback on to the team 🙂

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    254 posts

@wsmk
    HAHAHAHA
    Yep, i already thought the same. The rain also annoys me. Almost a year now, no reaction, nobody cares.
    I like to build a settlement,finally one feature i like, but the big house is always empty, all sit on the same place, no activity...nothing..dead
    The game have big potential but Ubisoft screwed it up.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @stevez_pun,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this issue is under investigation currently and as soon as we have more details to share, we will let everyone know through this megathread and the patch notes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics