Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JHandibode
    21 posts

Did anyone else lose their wolf friend from encampment after you completed game? I know he was traveling in camp but stayed by main hall. But now my Dwolf is gone. Ubisoft did you take wolf from camp after beating main story? Pets should be permanent in my opinion.

• Belcechus
    36 posts

@jhandibode I have the same bug!

• Belcechus
    36 posts

Dwolf does't appear in Raventhorpe and I can't locate her.

• KikiTehKitty
    2 posts

Yes also happened after main story line completion for me. I found him in the Cattle Farm pen which seems to suck in all sorts of animals. Donkeys, pet-able doges, and poor Dwolfg as I named him.
    He then gets out behind the animal pen and wanders West of Ravensthorpe. To me this seems to be bugged behavior. He hangs around where my player marker is in the screencap below.

undefined

A similar thing also happened to me with Dandelion Puff. This four legged friend seems to just have a normal fox AI once back at camp and will just run from you if you approach, eventually running from Ravensthorpe entirely and becoming indistinguishable from other foxes. Again West of Ravensthorpe in roughly the same area, Also bugged behavior I feel.

• gentester
    65 posts

Since the update my pet wolf will no longer come into the settlement at all. He hangs out on the hillside above Hunwold and Swanburrows House and howls mournfully. He used to be in my bedroom and in the longhouse or just outside. I think his location marker must have been moved by accident either when that house was built or with the update. Fairly sure I have seen mention that the fox pet is doing the same. Please fix this I don't want my pets living out in the wild miles away, not much point in having them if they are going to do that.

• JHandibode
    21 posts

Wolf companion disappeared from my encampment after beat game. Restarted saves 3 times keeps leaving never coming back. Even pet fox leaves wth? I keep losing stuff i gain by quest. I am not doing over 4th time. Its pain doing order quests over and over to get full thor armor for thors hammer. 30 hours gone now 15 hours. Why wolf keep leaving???.

• JHandibode
    21 posts

Why does my wolf from best friend quest disappear every time beat game. No where to be found. This is third time i started over game wth???? Qhy bugs erases gain pets or quests? Why? Fix i want my wolf back in my town. Not redoing again. Too much work. Do patch for wolf companion in your town. Fix so doesn't leave.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Same here; early to mid-game the wolf and the fox were still present, but now that I am post-game they are both gone.

Playing on Xbox One, patched 1.0.4.

• m1au
    52 posts

As mentioned there (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/86530/about-pets-in-settlement) and a few other posts here in the forums, the fox sometimes disappears from the settlement.
    Now strolling through Lunden, I found something very interesting - everytime I stay there for a minute or something, a fox appears near me, coming close to me and than running away a few metres just to come back. Didn't notice that behaviour at wild foxes and that little fox is not marked as leather by Synin thats what made me think my pet fox Dandelion (which is gone from the settlement) has strangely decided to chill out at Lunden! Can't really explain why this is happening and if this is indeed the pet fox but its kinda weird, why would wild fox spawn in the middle of a town, everytime very close to me?!
    (second picture is to show that she/he is not marked as "leather" by your raven Synin)

undefined
    undefined

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@m1au Thank you for reporting this to us, that's certainly strange.

Does it appear only in Lunden? If you go to a different town city, do they appear there or is it only in Lunden?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Baron

@Elyar85 @m1au @PeacekeeperSun Greetings!

So to help us look into this, would you be able to provide us with a copy of your Save file to help the team look into this?

You can locate the Save via the details in the Support Article here, and can be uploaded as a Zip file through the Support Site here.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Playing on Xbox One and patched 1.0.4

Both the wolf and fox also disappeared from my settlement in the last few days. I was pretty sure the patch arrived before I even started any alliance-pledging main quest, and both animals were present. However by late game and now post game, both are gone.

• m1au
    52 posts

@ubi-baron

already tried Norwic, Eoforwic, Wincaester and Glowcaester (and settlement ofc); no fox spawning there.
    But everytime I go near the Temple of Mithras in the southeast of Lunden (you can see the trader at my first screenshot) there's this little fox waiting for me. If you play the game by yourself you'll probably know why I'm near that area almost every day for a little while 😁

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@m1au My fox is long gone or just hiding, but now my wolf is gone too. Some days ago I was fighting a Zealot and after I killed him/her I was aware of a wolf lying on his side in this deadly toxic gas of the Zealot. I was able to revive the wolf, which resembled a lot to my settlement wolf, and it became my companion for a short while. When we encountered some bandits the wolf charged them and together we eliminated every one of them. Then the wolf run off to the wild again. I like to think this was my settlement wolf wanted to get back to the wild but still my friend after all. A really nice happening I have to admit. I won't be surprised this is your settlement fox finding a new life but still at your side if nearby 😉

• quinch1199
    45 posts

@ubi-baron Fox starts appearing with this behaviour after you complete a hunter quest (quest revolves around a fox and befriending it if my old memory is right!).

Fox for me started appearing in Ravensthorpe... it clearly wants to you follow it (in a Lassey style way), but so far all my "following foxes" has resulted in nothing other than a really long walk only for the Fox to give up and return to where it started.

I "feel" like there's a deliberate interaction or hidden quest the Dev's have put in but not sure if its an incomplete coding scenario or a bug or something that shouldn't be active until a later DLC / Patch... I can't tell.

The fox has urged me to follow now numerous times, may or may not be the same fox, in various locations including random open world and in cities.

• m1au
    52 posts

@ubi-baron

I tried to contact Customer Support to submit a save file but if I open a ticket, there's only the option to start a chat which is (currently) unavailable / greyed out

• Ubi-Baron

@ImaginaryRuins @JHandibode Thank you for reporting this to us, we're currently looking into this issue at the moment.

To help us look into this, we've been asked to collect some save files from affected users.

You can locate the Save via the details in the Support Article here, and can be uploaded as a Zip file through the Support Site here.

Official Response
  • KikiTehKitty
    2 posts

@Ubi-Baron Also experienced this issue with the Wolf post 1.0.4 Update after completion of the main story. Playing on PC. I posted here Mans Best Friend disappeared in camp | Ubisoft Forums
    Had the issue with Dandelion who appears to behave just like a wild fox (runs away from you when you approach), as soon as I completed that quest. (Did not appear to affect my Wolf though till after main story was complete). Can't distinguish between Dandy and a normal Fox anymore. Seems like they both migrate West of Ravensthorpe.

• JHandibode
    21 posts

My wolf companion disappeared as well. I restarted game after 30 hours in. I can see on one of saves my wolf companion actually leave my town. I tried to stop him nothing worked. This is my third playthrough and wolf disappeared again. Come on ubisoft. I hate repeating damn order quests going back yo previous saves. This game is too involved with putting resources in town, getting runes, materials and you have to redo to try to get earned pet companion i earned in game. Fix it ubisoft by patch. I am not doing a 4th playthrough. If Gameplus added, i will not do it. I played 4 times to try and get back my pets or quests erased.

• EasternSun
    1 posts

Hello, the white wolf from the quest in England that later becomes a companion is missing from my village/main building. It was there after completing the quest and a few days after it - near my bed in the ravenstrope main building but suddenly disappeared and is nowhere to be found.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics