Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WildWookie2569
    2 posts

I managed to kill the wolf in the first battle but he fell onto the cliff and got his head stuck in the rock, I have since comeback to Asgard and now the wolf is completely inside the rocks, so I am unable to interact with him at all.

• dacian18
    2 posts

Hello, I came across a bug in qest Binding Fate when I get to the end to wrap it with the rope desynchronizes me waiting for an answer thank you!

• REAGANSMASH9
    2 posts

I’m having the same issue. After the second binding prompt he disappears underground and gets stuck. I have to restart the game. I also can’t damage his weak points. I tried about a month ago and could damage them. Now that I’m strong enough to fight him he’s broken. Incredibly I’m seeing posts about this from over 2 months ago. What’s going on at Ubisoft?

• Dari95x
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent Still not resolved. I am having this issue since I got there 2 weeks ago. The game is unplayable for me until I get to beat Fenrir. He keeps going underground over and over again. Each time stopping every 10-20 seconds. But there is no window where I can target him, even with my abilities or anything. He just keeps going under. Also not to forget to mention, most of the time his digging ability while being underground does not do damage to me and he is just stopped in front of me once he touches my character.

• Dari95x
    2 posts

@wildwookie2569 How did you get him stuck in the rock? It happened to me once and was so close to killing him but he got unstuck and the bugs continued.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@WildWookie2569 Are you able to provide a video clip showing Fenrir stuck in these rocks? This sounds like a slightly different issue, so I'd like to get this reported separately if possible.

@dari95x I'm incredibly sorry for the difficulties and continued frustration caused by this error with Fenrir remaining stuck underground! Would you be able to provide your affected saves on a support ticket for our continued investigation?

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone. My apologies to those of you that are still unable to proceed due to this bug with Fenrir getting stuck underground. I can definitely understand how aggravating this must be for you all. I've checked in on this issue, and I'd like to reassure everyone that our teams are still investigating the cause and are looking for a solution. Save files are still being requested by affected players, so please provide any case numbers here on this thread that contain those. For players on the Xbox, a video clip will also be helpful to have, so please feel free to upload those directly to this thread.

In the meantime, please also try toggling your in-game settings, since players on this thread have mentioned that increasing the performance settings tends to help.

Official Response
  • Jay7363
    1 posts

Every time you try to bind fenrir it kicks you out the area of the mission and it’s impossible to defeat him I kno level 350 having a hard time with defeating him

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 446 posts

@dale2fr I'm extremely sorry to hear that. I understand this can be frustrating, but I do greatly appreciate the patience you have had with me thus far! Do you own a physical or digital copy of the game? What controller specifically are you using?

Official Response
  • Golfbuddy45
    5 posts

I have had numerous failures in this Fenrir Boss Fight. Fenrir gets stuck UNDERGROUND.. He jumps OUTSIDE the barrier but I cant go there. . Several times HAVI suddenly flies high into the sky and then DESYNCHED. . .I do not understand why UBISOFT insists on taking these fights all the way back to the beginning every time . .Once a threshold is met there should be a save point. . I am putting this game away until UBISOFT gets all these bugs fixed. NOTE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED MORE BLUE SCREENS OF DEATH IN AC VALHALLA THAN ANY GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED . . . .

• Vargond2
    1 posts

When i try to defeat Fenrir, he disapear underground and will not come up again when i am about two thirds of the mission. Tried to restart the game several times, and the bug still happends. Confusing [censored] hell!!!!

• Jaroskii
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent I have faced this bug also, when it goes underground once, he keeps spamming this ability...

• Thumper0210
    3 posts

Just got a similar glitch. Got to the first Bind Fenrir prompt, and he disappeared. Can't leave the circle, and now the quest marker is showing on another part of the map. Tried fast travelling out since it gave that as an option, but got stuck on the loading screen. Very frustrating.
    I don't think I'll be going back to that particular fight any time soon.

• arcanum.zero
    2 posts

I've only attempted this fight once, but had the same problem. Fenrir fell through the world and I could not proceed. Had to reload.

In the cutscene that begins the fight, Fenrir's animation glitched out something fierce as well. He basically did the wolf version of the T-pose dance all over the arena. I don't know if it is related, but it's not nearly as important as being able to finish the combat.

• guest-6RwOxbmt
    1 posts

5 times in a row when fighting Fenir, it glitches and i cant fight or it puts me in the red sky.

• Quixy21
    14 posts

Just got to this quest for the first time and this is still an issue. Playing on Xbox Series X and Fenrir is stuck underground at about 1/3 health.

• Quixy21
    14 posts

Can't edit post, but here's video of the bug.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 446 posts

@vargond2 Hello there! I'm terribly sorry to hear about this bug you've been encountering in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Your annoyance here is completely understandable! Moving forward, would you be able to grab a video or screenshot of what happens upon encountering Fenrir? It would also be helpful if you could submit your save files in a case at support.ubi.com. If you do upload those files, please let me know the case reference number once it has been created. I would be more than happy to include this information in the report to the team regarding this bug! 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 719 posts

Hey there! So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are currently investigating similar reports of desynchronization during this Binding Fate quest. Just to make sure, are you able to kill Fenrir? Also, what platform are you playing on and do you think you could provide a video from your gameplay showing that you cannot complete the quest? For a video just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link here.

Official Response
  • OPAYAKI
    2 posts

i got that bug now too. i guess i wont play this game anymore until it's fixed.

Suggested Topics