Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@joshyg1918 Hey there, and apologies for the troubles caused! This desynchronization issue has been brought to the development team's attention as well, but we have no other updates to share at the moment. If you are able to provide a video clip of this, I'll be glad to get that over to the appropriate team. For PC and PS4 users, save files are also being requested.

Official Response
  • breitlingfan
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent
    My game crashes regularly approximately every 2-5 hours of playtime. The burning the firebrand quest stopped me interacting with the character I needed to assassinate and now no longer appears as an option. When battling fenrir he disappears after the third attempt to restrain him during the fight and I am unable to get out of the fight sequence. Have pledged to glowecestrescire but no quest marker for the first mission appears. I was unable to complete one of the Yule missions because the character I required to interact with would never move after the first interaction (fist fight). With nearly 112 hours invested I am not interested in deleting and restarting the game. I have been waiting since early December for any sort of fix (or even a reply) to these problems. I’m now getting to the point I would like a refund for the game. Every time the game has crashed and restarted I have reported and sent images and video through the PS4 system. All in all this is very disappointing as I have bought and played every version of assassins creed that has been released. This game is now at a point I will no longer play or purchase anything further from Ubisoft. Further every time I try to open a support case it tells me that it is unavailable and to choose another method. 

• FailingMarrow90
    2 posts

Also getting this problem on XBoxOne. When Fenrir reaches 1/3 health he gets stuck underground. I've tried changing to easy and fighting only from the middle of the circle. Didn't fix the issues. I've stopped playing the storyline.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@breitlingfan Thank you for posting about the various issues you're facing in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I can only imagine how upsetting this must be for you, and how running into issues with creating a support ticket has only amplified any aggravation caused by these other issues. In order to stay on topic, I'm only going to address the issue with Fenrir on this thread. However, I'll also be commenting on your original thread about not being able to progress in "Burning the Firebrand" and will address the remaining issues there.

For the issue with Fenrir, this does sound similar to what others on this thread have posted about. Can you confirm for me if Fenrir gets stuck underground when he disappears? What happens when you try to fast travel away?

Official Response
  • cnewell36
    3 posts

So for me this was the first of it and now i cant even load into the intro cut scene at all my character gets glitched in place and wont move at all right after the conversation.

• cnewell36
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent When you try to fast travel away it desynchronizes you and takes you back to where Fenrir is stuck underground so you have to search through saves to get to before you even started the fight.

• cnewell36
    3 posts

Also Have been having the issues of major FPS drop as well since the last update. i was getting at least 190FPS before the update and now im lucky to get 50fps or even 60fps and i even have my graphics set to LOW.

• rfb0818
    1 posts

I’m having the same issue keeps getting stuck underground after the second time I leash him so Frustrating it keeps doing it I can’t get past this mission 😞

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

I have same problem. The dumb "wolf" goes underground a still round me in circle . . . aaaaand nothing. Please release the damn fix!!!

Playing on PC version 1.1.0. So many bugs in this Assassin :-(((

• Assassin0209
    9 posts

With Torday’s patch I Still have this issue on PS5.... Ubisoft please fix it because it’s really annoying. 😞

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

Problem still persits. Patch did not solve this bug 😞 so no chance to complete Asgard quest line 😞 on PC (version 1.1.1)

This is big SHAME and I am not happy, that I bought game for full price 😞 But state of the game (after 3 useless patches) is still somewhere in Alpha phase of Early Access :-((((( Hope, that after another 10 patches will the game move at least to Beta 😕

• Jonamag71
    2 posts

@ubi-litten I have played this sequence four times and it every time it ended with a different error/bug (between every game I have rebooted PS4). Either Fenrir totally disappears, goes under ground, halfway into the mountain not reachable or I myself are stuck in mid air. Obviously you at Ubisoft are aware of this problem/bug so why don’t you do anything about it?
    Also this isn’t the only bug. I believe I have been forced to reboot & restart the game maaaany times due to different error which I have been reporting every time in PS4.

• Jonamag71
    2 posts

@breitlingfan Thank you for this reply. I have had the exact same experience as you and I am so disappointed that this isn’t fixed from Ubisoft.

• brentlazanik
    1 posts

Any updates on this? After leaving Asgard last month due to the glitch, I cannot return. I desynch every time I get to Asgard and have to load an old save file.

• guest-HBtAkmiH
    3 posts

Still an issue glad to see the creators not giving an F about their consumers. They like money instead of pleasing their customers.

• JuiceBoxDirty
    1 posts

I put my setting to very high and had no shield. It seemed to fix the bug.

• CaraDelong
    2 posts

It's been 2 months and 2 patches and it's still not fixed. Not a good way to keep people playing.

• FungiMaster69
    1 posts

I had to reload to last save twice after Fenrir bugged on the third fase of the fight, either underground or outside the map area. on my third attempt I just tried to get hit when he was underground so the bug had less chance to happen. but the fact that I am the lucky one who actually still did it in 3 tries means something Ubi 😕

• mastafreak87
    2 posts

So I am on patch 1.1.1 playing on PC. This was my first attempt and I had this bug too. All I did was to turn ON FPS Limit to 60 and I reloaded my save. I did not make any other changes and was able to defeat Fenrir on my next attempt. Hope this helps.

• Dale2fr
    4 posts

@ubikoality So it's been over a month without a reply and i'm stuck with a game i cannot progress on as both recent updates have not fixed the issue...

Suggested Topics