ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kanefay_
    1 posts

Why is Binding Fate still glitching? Not only did Fenrir glitch underground/ running in circles around the game area where I get stuck. There is no option for me to wake up. Even after restarting my console & then trying to go back to Asgard when I drink the position & go through the loading menu I immediately fall through the sky & game platform until I die. This happens even if I try reloading the game again I continue to fall from the sky.

Is there any other way possible to access Asgard without drinking the position? & is there ANY update on when Fenrir glitch will be fixed?

I have wanted to buy the expansion packs but obviously don’t want to with a broken/ glitchy game

• samdareaper05
    1 posts

Cant complete, i have over 70 hrs on this save alone. Ive restarted the game multiple times im level 360 and i still cant get defeat him due to bugs. Fenrir keeps either going underground and unable to do anything or flies out of the area. Fix this

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @kanefay_ & @samdareaper05! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you have both encountered trouble whilst playing "Binding Fate." Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us.

The dedicated teams are looking into both issues you have described - Desynchronizing when returning to Asgard, and Fenrir becoming stuck underground. I've shared your reports with the team so they can be used in the ongoing investigations for both of these issues.

We don't yet have any updates to share regarding any ETAs for a resolution. The Player Support team are checking in with the investigation regularly, and once we have any new information it will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BritBombers
    2 posts

Re: [AC Valhalla bug](/topic/102323/ac-valhalla-bug) Travel back to Asgard to defeat Fenrir after already starting the mission. I have patiently waiting for a fix for this for over a year and now the glitch has changed again for a third time. Now as soon as i travel in I am falling through the sky with no way to stop it or fast travel just falls until we desync. Do not have a previous save to go back on since I have already completely the entire game plus all DLC apart from this. Please help I have video and pictures but discussion board won’t let me upload them.

• crzyliblady
    1 posts

First Fenrir is stuck in the rock wall and can't get out. Closed application, restarted and now he is stuck underground at less than half his health. Seriously?!😧 😧 How is this bug not fixed yet?! Playing on PS4.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4273 posts

Hi @britbombers apologies for the late response.

I am also sorry to hear that you are unable to complete the quest 'Binding Fate' due to the issue you are experiencing.

I can confirm that this issue was sometime ago and it was supposed to be fixed in a previous update, however we have received several reports since that the issue persists, therefore the issue was reopened and is being investigated again.

I have forwarded your report on to the development team.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@crzyliblady Thank you for your reply, we understand that this issue is frustrating, rest assured it is being investigated.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

• Upsilon_Scorpii
    4 posts

@ubi-viral Please help. I've been trying to do this mission for DAYS. My game won't give me the option to tighten the rope. I can get Fenrir's health bar to zero and the game will just keep going with no end in sight because I CAN'T TIE THE ROPE.
    This is the most frustrating experience I've had with a video game in a decade.

Video of what happens:

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @Upsilon_Scorpii! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to tighten the rope around Fenrir during "Binding Fate." Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, and for including a video.

I'm not familiar with any similar reports of this behaviour in-game. I've forwarded your report to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information from you regarding the issue you've encountered, we'll reach out within this thread.

In the meantime, I would recommend keeping an eye out for any future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SuB.IzanaGi
    1 posts

Not trying to be sarcastic but this bug has been reported since 2020 till 2022 still investigating? Is there only one person working on the team?

• Upsilon_Scorpii
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis So I waited for the update to come out - no change. My rope still won't tie. So I uninstalled and reinstalled with the newest update. Still no change. I cannot complete the Asgard quest, I cannot end my game if this isn't solved. I don't know what to do anymore?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3334 posts

Hey there guys,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

I'm afraid this wasn't addressed in the last patch as this is still being actively investigated by the game team.

We don't have anything more to share just yet, but we'll keep you in the loop as news comes through.

Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • bordalis
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi, for me i don't even got the "Blinding Fate" quest, finished the asgard story, got back to asgard and i didn't got the guy talking to me to give me the quest. I just go to the island there's the ymir stone, the dude siting and i can't do nothing.
    Any help please.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3008 posts

Hello @bordalis thanks for getting in touch with us. As your issue is slightly different to this thread issue, as you can not accept the quest, I have answered you in your own thread. Please check out my reply when you get a moment thank you > https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/151501/

Official Response
  • goofy2feet
    5 posts

@ubi-keo Bug here on Series X with the same Defeat Fenrir fight. In the second stage of the fight, the wolf jumps out of the fight circle, a marker appears elsewhere on the map (in a seemingly random location each time i try to replay the fight), but i am unable to leave the original fight circle, so it is impossible to continue with the game.

This is the first bug I have encountered in 148 hours of playing this game, but it is a pretty bad one, cos I can't continue.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @goofy2feet I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with the quest 'Binding Fate'.

As I mentioned in my previous reply this issue has been reopened and is being investigated. There are two scenarios, Fenrir can fall through the map or get stuck which prevents you from completing the quest. If you leave Asgard then return after encountering this issue then you will spawn and desync each time the game loads.

I have forwarded your account details and save over to the development team to help with their investigation.

I have also merged your post with the megathread we have created for this particular issue. Once we have any information we will update this thread.

Official Response
  • cashland
    1 posts

dang rough to see this is still open, ran into this problem a year ago and stopped playing because of it - now I'm playing it again and ran into the same problem and theres no fix. keep at it guys, really wanna progress in this game!

• TahhkoHaus
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TahhkoHaus
    5 posts

@cashland lol 2 years and all we get is "wEn wE kNo YoUll KnO"

Yea, safe to say they really just dgaf and aren't planning on giving us a working game lol o well. I got robbed I guess. I'll load a different save and do the rest of the story and never buy another ubisoft game. This is ridiculous.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @cashland @TahhkoHaus apologies for the late response.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue.

I can understand your frustration that this issue has not been resolved. Unfortunately some issues are more complex than others, making them more difficult to reproduce and fix. Also attempting to apply a fix in some cases can cause further issues in the game, therefore the development team need to investigate thoroughly and be able to reproduce the issue before a fix can be applied.

I can assure you that the development team are working hard to resolve this issue.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Official Response

Suggested Topics