Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DaddyKarl999
    Original poster 1 posts

Im on the quest Binding Fate where i have to defeat Fenrir. Its now my third time restarting the quest. After some time i have damaged him, he just goes underground and he wont come up. On all my attempts the same thing happens, i wont take damage when he goes underground so i have to go to my older save and start over from the beginning. On my second attempt i got him really low and then he just bugged out like the other attempts.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Binding Fate" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Binding Fate" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • theFatherRob
    1 posts

@daddykarl999 i am having the same issue on PC

• Kirby0610
    3 posts

Cant kill Fenrir hes stuck underground ...
    https://streamable.com/xxjnrn

• Fluffeeyyy
    7 posts

did u guys managed the problem ?

• Akatsukidai
    1 posts

Fenrir uses his special attack to go underground. He then proceeds out of bound and is now stuck in the cliff. Save the poor beast...

undefined
    undefined

• martiquet
    1 posts

Seriously is this a fking joke or you just forgot to add "Early access" ???? No one fking tested your game or what i dont understand. Its literraly full of bug its insane, at the beginning it was really nice; but the futher im going the more bug there is ???

SPOILER ::

I cant even beat Fenrir because the fight BUG EVERY SINGLE FKING TIMES, literaly this boss is in fking alpha 0.1 : clip trough walls, send me out of map during fight, beeing up on the ground when he should be fking underground, teleport under me and one shot, most of abilities on him are buged ? he damage me when im ON him (yeah on him, above him) .

And the animation when someone send you backward with a hit and you fall on a flat invisible ground and after delay you fall on the real ground ? what the [censored] xD

I was so happy to play at the begining now i just want to get refounded wait 1 year for patch and say to everyone to NOT BUY IT ????

Seriously what the [censored] you did, why you didnt wait more to release a full finished game and not an early access ? Did the team even tested the game and said "yeah its fine"

And when the ground is going down where you can slip on it .... everything is fine ????? or when the mount is on that kind of ground ? Im so fking mad i literraly cant pass this fking boss because the game is full of bug

Should we speak about the pathfinding when you are doing parkour ?? ahahahah

I will stop here there is million things to fix im fking done with this game. thanks ubisoft odyssey was really nice

• Rooster.Roost
    4 posts

After damaging fenrir a little big he just rolls around underground forever. Even if he rolls right under me, it doesn't damage me.

• Rooster.Roost
    4 posts

@akatsukidai Did you ever figure it out?

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 79 posts

Thanks for getting in contact and providing this video footage, of possible could you confirm whether you were able to restart the fight and get this resolved or if Fenrir is permanently stuck underground in your game.?

Official Response
  • Abeonis
    55 posts

Please excuse the title (an effort to avoid spoilers for any lurkers).

During the final boss fight in the dream sequences, I have a recurring issue wherein the boss will move underground and outside of the combat arena. This only seems to occur when both character models are pressed right up against the edge of the arena (with a set of higher cliffs). When it does happen, the bosses digging animation, for lack of a better term, gets stuck on the higher terrain and Eivor is left to roam around the arean undisturbed.

Restart needed. Xbox Series X.

• Wicaucien_
    1 posts

Yeah so I was going back to Asgard to defeat Fenrir, When I get to the fight Fenrir just starts spinning in a circle, with that underground move he has. When I tried to run into his attack it just stopped him and he started going crazy. Also I hate that I have to travel 700m everytime I want to retry the quest. You could've just enabled the saving option, so I can save when I get to the island. This has surely been my worst experience with this game since I got it. It's game breaking and It makes me not want to play the game more since it's the only active quest that I have.

• SeniPlayz
    1 posts

I am unable to defeat fenrir because he keeps circling me underground and never pops up,
    thought he would come up evantually but he does not.

Right now im still watching him circle me and its been like 45 minutes, please fix this bug

• CatfishJayson
    2 posts

@daddykarl999 I am still having this issue. I'm guessing Ubisoft support hasnt said anything??

• CatfishJayson
    2 posts

@ubi-litten He is permanently stuck underground. Left the game on, took a shower, cooked. Fenrir still running around underground.

• IRespectWemen
    13 posts

same bug happens to me here is the video some ubisoft moderators replied me telling me to verify the game files but it didnt work heres the video showing the bug https://streamable.com/qiac8e

• Hakumiii
    1 posts

Hi, same happened here but on the 2nd fight for Fenrir.
    My first attempt he got stuck underground during phase 2, never came out of the ground then he went outside of the arena where I could only see his head peaking from the ground. Then on my 2nd attempt, I ran into that issue https://streamable.com/k9yj3x

• Guest163292
    1 posts

You have to watch the whole cutscene before had other wise it will bug out
    If he's first attack when u get out of the cutsceneand he's in the ground or will bug out and u can't kill him

• Drakirr
    1 posts

Fenrir during the fight will randomly just stay hunder the ground and it is impossible to finish the fight he just stays hunderground for ever if someone wants the footage to try to i dont try to make your game a little decent and not have to give me a refund maybe fix your game before you relese it or get better game tester ffs

• Quombi
    2 posts

So I've been trying to finish the Fenrir boss fight for almost 2 days in a row now, and almost every ecounter is bugged in a different manner. One time he was flying and I couldn't damage him, but he could killed me. Another time when I tied him the 2nd time I was flown off the map and died within a few seconds. Now he is in the ground not damaging me nor me being able to damage him. Just posted a video of it a few minutes ago:

The game is gorgeous but it's sad when you encounter such a bug that restrains you from continuing in the story-line. If any other videos needed I can provide.
    Also, if it is needed, the platform is PC, launcher is uPlay
    Specs are: Ryzen 7 4800hs
    Gtx 1660ti max-q
    16gb 3200mhz

• Quombi
    2 posts

This is literally the next try after I made the post.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics