Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Salkinss97
    1 posts

@quombi This is what is happening to me at this very moment.

• Avar3x
    2 posts

I’m doing the quest right now, this is my 12th attempt reloading saved, leaving area.. blah blah and he is still stuck underground going in circles. Crazy how much attention this bug has received and no fix.

• Avar3x
    2 posts

So as December 2nd 8:27pm Fenrir is still stuck underground. I have tried everything that has been posted in this forum and to no avail. Its absolutely crazy to me how much attention this bug has got. Its literally ALLLLLLLLLLL over reddit, and any other forum that talks about this game. Its also a boss fight to one of the major side missions and its not fixed. Like my frustration level of time wasted to try and finish a mission that has nothing to do with a STUPID bug. November 21st one of the community managers said the "team" was working on it. Still nothing!
    Im on PC btw

• Jay_Otto
    4 posts

I've tried a dozen times to restart this quest/come back to it later and I'm still getting the same issue. Fenrir goes underground and never comes back up. I can't keep trying. It's a very long and tedious fight as it stands. Then to have all of your effort thrown out over a bug over and over again? Please fix this bug. This is insane.

• silentDecay96
    1 posts

Hello, this is for anyone still having issues with this battle, I had to reload my game at least 5 times I was ready to give up, I decided to try free camming the fight, and it worked!! Do not I repeat do not target Fenrir at any point during the fight and it should fix your issues. I sincerely hope this helps somebody.

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

@ubiexcellent Can also say now that I've gotten far enough, the 2nd battle with Fenrir, the same bug appears. He digs and circles around for [censored] ages

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

@jay_otto Having the same problem. Had the same problem with the first fight with Fenrir where he did the EXACT same thing.

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

Having the problem with Fenrir being stuck digging ([censored] believes he's a god damn mole rat or something) and so far I haven't seen any kind of fix for this so... guess I'll have to abandon Asgard then.

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

@ubi-spud Been reloading saves 3 times now and the same problem keeps coming back. The 2nd time I tried to load a save seemed to work since I managed to bind him 2 times but then he started playing mole rat again. This is utter [censored]

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

@rooster-roost Ubisoft's "solutions" are merely "try this so it can act as a distraction while we do nothing"

• Jay_Otto
    4 posts

@w0ffeh i can't continue with the game until I beat him, it's driving me nuts

• DaxWilliams
    2 posts

Still not fixed and no matter what i do he get's stuck underground, the fact you guys haven't done nothing about it is mind boggling.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all! Thanks for reaching out about this. Our teams are investigating similar issues, however I'd like to see if those affected could provide a clip of the issue occurring so we can get a closer look at things. We'd greatly appreciate more details to review!

Official Response
  • Bandito_Guy
    1 posts

@harmo40 Exactly the same for me and they hav'nt even tried a fix since release, not the underground thing anyways afaik,frustrating as hell

• WeDemBears
    3 posts

So in the fight with Fenrir, I was halfway finished, and then he disappeared into the ground, and it said he was in a completely different part of Asgard. After waiting for ten minutes, I left Asgard and went back to Ravensthorpe. I then went back to Asgard, but whenever I try doing the boss fight, it goes back to the same screen of mission failed, and loads again to the same exact result. Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how do I fix it?

• ka8xu
    1 posts

The Fenrir wont come out of the ground. This is really frustrating.

• ShockLobster
    4 posts

Three times fighting him. First two times he got stuck underground after the first binding step, after a bit. This last time, got to the second binding step, and he just jumped out of the fight ring, and now appears to be stuck under the ground, impossible to damage, but not doing anything. This is extremely frustrating!

• MichalSworo
    9 posts

So basicly what happend is that in the end of fight with Fenrir when you are to tie him (or it, im not sure) I clicked L3 (playing on ps4) to do so but instead of starting animation I got kicked out into space and died. He was facing border rocks if that helpfull. I got a bit irritated because Im playing on Drenger mode so the fight took some time. Hope no one else have to face similar problem:)

• guest-xM5r2wKP
    4 posts

Fenrir is at the other side of the mountain and I'm stuck in the circle with no way out. Keep fast traveling to asgard and dosent work. Reload saved point and still same thing. Absolutely frustrating I'm currently re installing game 😡😡

• jamieb86
    1 posts

This is ridiculous been waiting over a week to kill Fenrir and no matter what happens he gets stuck underground, flies off the screen, I fly off the screen and get stuck in mid air, he gets stuck in the mountain, he flies around in mid air. I paid £91.99 for the ultimate version of this game just to come across constant bugs and glitches. Are you going to fix these problems ? Your customer service is non existent. If I had to I will write terrible views all over social media, blogs, games sites etc. I have had enough you don't help or listen to anyone and I want my money back ASAP.

Suggested Topics