Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 675 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry Fenrir keeps using that move. If it happens every time, please send us a video so we can investigate further. Also, you can quick save before the fight but there are no fast travel points near, so I will pass this feedback along.

Official Response
  • DE4DEYEZ1
    1 posts

Im getting the same bug on the second stage on fenrir (where you leash him) hes stuck underground always at a slither of health

• joshdumont505
    2 posts

Here’s some video 😛

Wont let me attach photo or video either . Basically I have Fenrir down to a quarter of health and he’s just underground not doing anything .

• Mogar328
    7 posts

@joshdumont505 i personally had to reload a previous save, he just kept tunneling and never came up, same thing happened during the fight with him before he got the name fenrir.

• joshdumont505
    2 posts

@mogar328 I’ve come across countless bugs , I’ve never seen so many in an opening of a game like this . NPCs just getting stuck every quest is one of the most annoying of them :P. Like come on devs

• Mogar328
    7 posts

@joshdumont505 trust me my guy, I've been having the triple A title bug amount discussion with a lot of people as of late. It's crazy how many side missions and even some story progressions have such common bugs.

• Ubi-Spud

Hey there! I'm sorry that Fenrir isn't popping up. Could you try waking up, and going back into Asgard to trigger the fight?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud

@akatsukidai Oh no! I know Odin wants to bind him, but not like this! Is this happening each time you fight Fenrir?

Official Response
  • T3ddyR
    1 posts

So i start the fight with Fenrir but when he gets to about 75-80% HP he just tunnels underground and never comes back up again. He just tunnels around in a cricle no matter what i do, i have stood still waiting for about 30 minutes but he remains underground. I tried using traps and other things to damage him but nothing works.

I have restarted the game, loaded an older save, tried leaving Asgard and completed some other quests and then came back but the issue happens anyway. I have watched some videos of others playing the fight and from what i can see i shouldnt have to trigger something to make him come back up from the ground so this must be a bug.

Please help!

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hey there, T3ddyR! I'm really sorry to hear this is happening! Thanks for letting me know what you've tried out already. I'd like to see if verifying your game files helps. It may also be a good idea to complete some PC troubleshooting steps as well! Be sure to get back to me if you're still unable to complete Binding Fate after giving these steps a try.

Official Response
  • battlebabushka
    10 posts
  • the_kennedy1
    2 posts

Is there a fix for this yet? i'm quite literally standing here while he circles me underground for the 10th time (at least)

Things I've tried:

Reloading Save
    Reloading Save from another save file (2 manual saves) ((For these 2, skipping cutscene))
    Verifying Files
    Quite literally standing still when fight starts (Does damage to me for a little, goes underground and comes up, when i start dealing damage, he stays underground
    Reloading Save (Both saves as above, both not skipping cutscene)
    Reloading Save, fast traveling to Ravensthorpe, re-drinking potion to enter Asgard, walking back to Tyr (didn't do anything)
    Ignoring quest for roughly 5 hours (of game time) to pledge to others for settlement enhancement and hunting down (roughly) 7 Order members (did nothing)

Last thing I'm trying, even though i don't think it'll do anything, is going to be uninstalling and reinstalling. I will let you know how that goes when I try to reload, but like i said, i don't think it'll do anything.

I'd really like to be able to do this, because even though i'm (roughly) 200 power under Fenrir, i enjoy the difficulty of the fight. Even though i get 1 hit by everything, i'd really like this to be a challenge i can complete instead of "you're doing damage, stop it, good sir" and Fenrir decides to turn into a groundhog.

*Below* Decided he didn't like our arena and he wanted to see the water, so he's taunting me before he wakes up as Eivor to command my longship.
    undefined

• the_kennedy1
    2 posts

For whatever reason i couldn't edit my above post

Uninstalled and Reinstalled the game, 2 minutes into it he's circling around again as i stand in the middle of the arena typing this post out. I'd appreciate some assistance with a solution to this problem.

• Elite_alm0st.-.
    2 posts

I am also experiencing this bug. It is very frustrating and I hope Ubi patches it soon 😞

• MrAzrakino
    2 posts

I have this same frustrating issue. He stays underground and that's it!

• MrAzrakino
    2 posts

@guest163292 I did that, on the first try, same bug, stuck underground.

• Joolow
    1 posts

Fenrir getting stucked when performing an ability. Can't finish the quest.

• musicislife1120
    1 posts
    • During the first time going through this quest when fenrar got down to the last little bit of his health he walked outside the fight boundary and down the hill where I could no longer hit him and stayed down there. Unable to progress I opened the map and hit the wake up icon. upon waking up back in ravensthorp i went and drank the potion for going back to Asgard and am now instantly killed every time I try going back so I am unable to progress with this mission therefor unable to finish the game.
    • Unable to recreate issue
    • Tried loading back into world and instantly die every time
    • Specs: Windows 10, 64gb Memory, Rizen 9 3900x, Radian 290x.

• LuminaroFeral
    3 posts

Fenrir stays underground and will not come up. This is the only main story quest I have right now so I am STUCK and CANNOT advance any further. This needs to be fixed yesterday.

• LuminaroFeral
    3 posts

Same issue here. It is my only main quest objective as well, so I cannot advance in the game. The wolf will not resurface.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics