• AN0L1
    5 posts

@dellewaps for me it just fell from the lair and I can't fight it anymore

• Enformic
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@dellewaps Greetings! Does anyone have a video clip showing the wolf going underground or falling from the lair? If so, please submit that footage here so I can get this looked into further by our dedicated teams.

Official Response
  • RRiccarda
    2 posts

I had Fenrir down to nearly no health (in the second fight with him) when he just... ran out of the fighting circle, his health jumped back to full, and he just didn't come BACK, even though I was still locked in the circle. According to my Raven, he was hiding in the middle of the ocean (lake?).
    I COULD beat him after the second time, but some of his movements are still bugged, and he got stuck in the wall of a mountain once or twice.

• JBJared
    2 posts

I was FINALLY able to get it to work after about a dozen attempts. I ended up turning the difficulty down to easy and just standing in the center of the circle. I shot arrows and hit him when he got close enough. Every time he went underground I would just stand there in the center and let him hit me. Turning the difficulty down lets you kill him faster (less times he goes underground) and survive easier.

I tried staying in the area where Tyr was sitting on the log but it didn't work for me, it actually seemed to make it bug faster/sooner.

• ttmguitar
    1 posts

Yep same issue, he just keeps circling around and around and won't come out of the ground.

• Driken42
    1 posts

@outlander1982

THIS. I just spent the last couple hours failing to every Fenrir bug under the sun, but they all disappeared when I locked FPS to 60. (He did step halfway into a wall once, but it wasn't out of reach, and he came right back.)

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

I just reloaded an old save and that seemed to fix it

• thesarge134
    8 posts

I'm playing the quest right now and I just have a few more hits to finish but he keeps going in circles. I'm literally standing in the middle of the rocks that get shot out. Fix the game...

• Salkinss97
    1 posts

@quombi This is what is happening to me at this very moment.

• Avar3x
    2 posts

I’m doing the quest right now, this is my 12th attempt reloading saved, leaving area.. blah blah and he is still stuck underground going in circles. Crazy how much attention this bug has received and no fix.

• Avar3x
    2 posts

So as December 2nd 8:27pm Fenrir is still stuck underground. I have tried everything that has been posted in this forum and to no avail. Its absolutely crazy to me how much attention this bug has got. Its literally ALLLLLLLLLLL over reddit, and any other forum that talks about this game. Its also a boss fight to one of the major side missions and its not fixed. Like my frustration level of time wasted to try and finish a mission that has nothing to do with a STUPID bug. November 21st one of the community managers said the "team" was working on it. Still nothing!
    Im on PC btw

• Jay_Otto
    4 posts

I've tried a dozen times to restart this quest/come back to it later and I'm still getting the same issue. Fenrir goes underground and never comes back up. I can't keep trying. It's a very long and tedious fight as it stands. Then to have all of your effort thrown out over a bug over and over again? Please fix this bug. This is insane.

• silentDecay96
    1 posts

Hello, this is for anyone still having issues with this battle, I had to reload my game at least 5 times I was ready to give up, I decided to try free camming the fight, and it worked!! Do not I repeat do not target Fenrir at any point during the fight and it should fix your issues. I sincerely hope this helps somebody.

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

@ubiexcellent Can also say now that I've gotten far enough, the 2nd battle with Fenrir, the same bug appears. He digs and circles around for [censored] ages

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

@jay_otto Having the same problem. Had the same problem with the first fight with Fenrir where he did the EXACT same thing.

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

Having the problem with Fenrir being stuck digging ([censored] believes he's a god damn mole rat or something) and so far I haven't seen any kind of fix for this so... guess I'll have to abandon Asgard then.

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

@ubi-spud Been reloading saves 3 times now and the same problem keeps coming back. The 2nd time I tried to load a save seemed to work since I managed to bind him 2 times but then he started playing mole rat again. This is utter [censored]

• W0ffeh
    13 posts

@rooster-roost Ubisoft's "solutions" are merely "try this so it can act as a distraction while we do nothing"

• Jay_Otto
    4 posts

@w0ffeh i can't continue with the game until I beat him, it's driving me nuts

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics