Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• The-Fear-S3
    1 posts

Is there a fix for this issue? 4th time fighting him same garbage glitch. And why is this glitch not on the megathread...[censored].

• Guppz43
    3 posts

Hi, any fix for this? I'm having the same issue!!

• zaboulas
    2 posts

After i speak the guy the battle with Fenrir never start what can i do??????And my character cant even move.
    undefined

• WeDemBears
    3 posts

So in the fight with Fenrir, I was halfway finished, and then he disappeared into the ground, and it said he was in a completely different part of Asgard. After waiting for ten minutes, I left Asgard and went back to Ravensthorpe. I then went back to Asgard, but whenever I try doing the boss fight, it goes back to the same screen of mission failed, and loads again to the same exact result. Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how do I fix it? I have been playing Valhalla on my PS4.

• hudsonair._
    2 posts

Same problem as everyone else. Verifying it does nothing. Reverting to a save seems to work but then the bug pops up once you get him down to half health. This is exasperating because it is the only quest I can still do in the game because there is another problem with my game. The Grantebridgescire quest line was completed but the game won't unlock the next few regions for me to make alliances with so it is pretty annoying. Can't finish liberating england so I tried to at least finish the Asgaard line, can't even do that without a fatal glitch. Sheesh. Fix the game already, I told ubi about this weeks ago already.

• LansSolo
    13 posts

Same here. So many bugs. So [censored] I spent so much.

• tuxdj
    1 posts

Confirm that I have the same issue as well. Fenrir left 10% hp and decided not to surface above ground to let me finish the fight 😢

• LansSolo
    13 posts

I was able to finish the fight without rebooting, but you still desync: You can actually summon your mount when this happens. I summoned the reindeer, and mounted it right at the boundary before it was in the arena. When it sensed I was out of the battle area I desynchronized, but when I came back I just had to skip the dialog and begin again. Took me 3 tries, but at least I didn't have to reboot 3 times... grr.

• WeDemBears
    3 posts

So in the fight with Fenrir, I was halfway finished, and then he disappeared into the ground, and it said he was in a completely different part of Asgard. After waiting for ten minutes, I left Asgard and went back to Ravensthorpe. I then went back to Asgard, but whenever I try doing the boss fight, it goes back to the same screen of mission failed, and loads again to the same exact result. Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how do I fix it? I have been playing Valhalla on my PS4.

• SilverSkean
    1 posts

I am having trouble completing the quest Binding Fate due to the fact that Eivor is summarily yeeted into Yggdrasil's majestic (and very high) branches everytime she attempts to "bind" Fenrir, resulting in her entering Valhalla far sooner than I am sure was intended (i.e. she is flung into the stratosphere from Fenrir's back and dies instantly). The first time I attempted this quest this remarkable feat of acrobatics happened on the second binding attempt, while the next two attempts ended on the first binding attempt.

• GVMarples
    1 posts

In the first fight with him I had this glitch and I believe eventually got around it by just using my shield. If he tunnels in to you when you are shielding I believe he eventually does pop back up. Now I am on the second fight with the much bigger version and that doesn't seem to be working. Ubi please... first watchdogs and now this!

• Domestico
    4 posts

A month since the first report, still not fixed. This is beyond pathetic. This will be the last Ubisoft game I ever get before it goes on deep sale.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi everyone!

I apologize for the time it has taken us to update this thread. I've checked in on this issue further, and can confirm that similar to what Ubi-Woofer said earlier, this issue has been reproduced by our investigating teams which has allowed us to find a fix. This solution should be added to the game in a future patch! In the meantime, I appreciate everyone that has shared various workarounds, and would ask those of you that haven't tried these yet, to see if they work for you. I'll list a few of the ones most recently mentioned below:

@GVMarples Using a shield when Fenrir tunnels you (for the first fight).

@UncoveredPluto8 Going back to Ravensthorpe, then drinking the potion in order to return to Asgard.

@Dasher222 Changing the difficulty to easy, then spamming the Nornir ability.

@JBJared Changing the difficulty to easy, then standing in the center of the circle while shooting arrows at Fenrir and letting him attack you in the center.

The-Fear-S3 & XxXBatmanXxX:
    While this issue may not be on the Megathread or the Known Issues list, please know that this does not mean the bug hasn't been reported or that it isn't being looked into. Both of these threads are non-exhaustive. I'm sorry for any worry caused by this bug's absence from them, though.

Official Response
  • Stu2985
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent oddly enough puttign graphics to max on PC caused the wolf to spawn for me and fight it on any other grapshics setting the wolf wouldnt spawn and gaem just stopped after the cutscene

• mvxime666
    2 posts

While fighting fenrir, he teleported outside of the map leaving me alone in the fighting zone. So i had to wake up to get out ,but now if i go back to asgard everything is red and i die instantly.

• mvxime666
    2 posts

my save also change name to corrupted data

• UbiExcellent

@mvxime666 Hey there! I'm very sorry to hear about these issues you've encountered. For the first issue that occurs in "Binding Fate", can you upload a video showing what happens when you return to Asgard please? I don't believe this issue has been reported yet, so any footage will be good to have!

For the second issue with the corrupted save, we have an article that goes over this in more detail. Please try the steps listed here, then let me know if either of these issues clear up.

Official Response
  • XxXBatmanXxX
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent

Why not a hotfix when you said it is fixed? Game breaking.

Doesn't matter now for me. Uninstalled, also refunded my UPLAY+. You lost a paying customer.

On to Cyberpunk.

• UbiExcellent

@stu2985 That's a very strange workaround, but I do appreciate you posting about it! I'd be curious to hear if anyone else that's experiencing this issue on the PC finds this to resolve the error for them as well.

Official Response
  • Docthecok23
    1 posts

Hey guys i also ran into the same prob. After i would start the clip with tyr they would walk off and i would be staring at yadrasil or the tree of life and would just keep doing that forever. i also experienced the instance where fenrir would go underground and never come up. My solution was to turn my graphics all the up and i swear it worked first try. Killed him well binded him and completed the mission. This is also on PC so i dunno about console players but this worked for me!

Suggested Topics