Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Helizabeth
    1 posts

@ubi-litten Fenrir is still permanently stuck underground for me (as of 28/12/20), I cannot progress with the story 😞

undefined

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@helizabeth I appreciate you uploading this image! Since it looks like you're on the PC, would you be able to submit your save files? Our teams are requesting these in order to further their investigation of this issue with Fenrir remaining underground.

Official Response
  • imogengracex
    5 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I could definitely save a video of the looping desynchronisation issue. Can you link me to where I need to upload to? I can provide a game file too. I think mine was caused by fast travelling ‘wake up’ to leave Asgard during the fenrir battle, as he just kept falling through the map so I couldn’t compete it. Now if I try to return it just auto desynchronises as it still thinks I’m in the battle.

• UbiExcellent

@imogengracex That would be awesome! If you could upload the video to a streaming site such as YouTube, then share the link here, that would work! For the save files, please attach those to a support ticket then post your case number here for me to review further. I'd also be curious to know if you have any recent saves that you could reload that took place before you fast traveled mid-battle.

Official Response
  • JM38U6
    1 posts

Good day.

I have an issue where I can't go further with my quest during the battle of finir by the time when his healthbar reaches halfway he is glitching out under the map so there is no way I can finish this quest and I tried it for 2 times already.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

can finish this quest and I tried it for 2 times already.

Have you tried reloading the game, to an earlier save?

• Venom862016
    7 posts

I have the same problem i almost beat him with about 1/4 left of his life and he jumps thru the rock walls and doesnt return back to the fight....this game has more glitches than any other game ive ever played super friggin annoying...

They still havent fixed the beowulf quest yet and ive been [censored] about that for weeks

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@venom862016 I had this happen and just loaded a recent save. I was able to complete the encounter. Not sure how much you have done since the fight. Or if you have a save for just before the fight. But hopefully you do and won't lose much time.

• FreshByrze
    2 posts

There is a huge bug with the lost wolf in asgard. It makes progressing from the boss fight impossible because the wolf keeps going underground again and again, which makes it impossible to damage the wolf. Please fix

• Venom862016
    7 posts

I reloaded a half dozen times and same thing happens to me

• Lani78
    1 posts

I can confirm that I still got this issue on Xbox Series X with version 1.1.0.

I did however mange to get around it. I think the bug is related to the binding points, which occurs at 2/3, 1/3 and almost 0 life of Fenrir.

I don't know if it was just a coincidence, but here it goes:

So what I did was that I stayed in the middle as much as I could. And whenever Fenrirs life was close to the binding points I did NOT hit him if he was digging down into the ground or coming up from the ground. Basically this means too make sure that he is above ground when Fenrirs life hits a binding point.

(I also changed to easy just to get the fight easier, but I don't think that this matters).

• cmhoughton
    32 posts

@daddykarl999

I had the shame issue, tried 4 times I think, saw someone recommend trying it without using ranged weapons. I did that, though I wouldn’t recommend that particular fight without being fully powered up & using ranged weapons personally. It would have ended a lot more quickly with throwing axes or shooting arrows, so it was a bit messy and tedious, but I did it. He never sank down, so he didn’t get stuck.

• Venom862016
    7 posts

Got it to work i had tonwake up and go back to raventhorpe i did a couple quests and went back to asgard and i was able to complete the quest and beat fenrir

• breitlingfan
    4 posts

I’m also having this problem with fenrir. This plus not being able to finish burning the firebrand and I’m not able to continue with the story.

• ilove12342016
    1 posts

.Asgard On Rocks Arena In Stuck

• jmal1600
    1 posts

is there a fix yet?

• TheAl88ex
    1 posts

SHAME ON YOU UBISOFT 02/01/2021
    undefined

• ShovelRE
    1 posts

Im stuck on the fighting Fenrir, his movements are glitchy and get worse everytime i bind him, ive managed to bind him twice before he either falls through the floor or gets stuck half way out a cliff. Very frustrating as its the only thing left to do in Asgard.

• UbiExcellent

Hey folks. My sincerest apologies for the continued inconvenience caused by Fenrir getting stuck underground. For those of you on the the Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S, please post a video clip showing what happens mid-fight. For those of you on the PC or PlayStation, please share your save files with us via a support ticket, then post your case number here. I'd also recommend checking out some of the workarounds others have posted on this thread to see if they stand in as a temporary solution while our teams continue to work on this issue.

@Lani78 @cmhoughton I greatly appreciate you both sharing these workarounds!

Official Response
  • Seeking_Death
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics