Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rooster.Roost
    4 posts

@ubi-spud This happens every time I fight him. I've done it over 20 times by now

• Rooster.Roost
    4 posts

@ubi-spud What do you mean? I've tried leaving asgard, doing other main story quests, came back to asgard, and the same thing still happens.

During the fight fenrir will do his underground move, and he glitches out of the area and won't come back up. I can stand on where he is underground, and just like his head will be popping up, can't target or do damage. I've even had him get stuck in the side of the cliff.

The issue seems to stem from dodging the underground attack. He goes too far after you dodge, and he ends up traveling underground while out of bounds of the boss fight area.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 688 posts

Hey there! I'm sorry that Fenrir wont come out of the ground. Try waking up and going back to the fight, and let us know if the issue persists.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 688 posts

Hey there! I'm sorry that Fenrir is getting stuck, Please try waking up, and travelling back to the fight. Dying a few times can reset this as well. Thank you for your continued patience while we look into the cause with the developers!

Official Response
  • Only1Traps
    6 posts

I can't believe there were no patches especially addressing this sht. It's embarrassing.

• mattyhall18
    1 posts

Hi there, please fix the blinding gate mission bug where no matter how many attempts fenrir gets stuck under the map and in my last attempt he has dropped 120m under and away from the boss battle arena that now I am out of combat and can’t leave!! Sort this issue please because apart from that the game has been plain sailing!!

• uday113
    1 posts

@mattyhall18 facing similar issue. I am stuck outside fighting arena and constantly getting desynchronization when I fast travel to Asgard.

• E1R1KtheR3D
    2 posts

Same issue here.

• StateOfApathy
    2 posts

@daddykarl999 Ok so, after trying an ungodly amount of things. I think I have found a semi-stable way to get through the fight. I fought him where Tyr sits prior to the fight, the only times I left that area was to grab rations/arrows but I only left when he was above ground throwing things, I never grabbed rations from the center though, I stuck to the outer edges. It makes the fight tough at times (especially being under level) but he didn't glitch out. Anyhow, I hope this helps you guys.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello everyone!

I have merged you all together as your discussions predominantly describe Fenrir getting stuck underground.

Our testing team were able to reproduce this issue themselves and our dev team are working on a fix.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please stay tuned, we hope to have a fix implemented soon.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Lazar_Mikhailov
    1 posts

@stateofapathy can confirm this works. Just fighting in that area where Tyr used to sit. Just Bow and Arrow. Focus of Nornir ability is soooo OP plus 2pc Huntsman Armor.

• AlZaGhoul
    2 posts

• NIGHTSTALK3R150
    1 posts

On my playthrough I manged to stun attack fenrir and then all of a sudden he's on the other side of the mountain and now there's no health bar or nothing and all 5 of my autosaves with the fight are just the same with me trapped in the circle and no way out! The earliest I can go back is 5 hours without it being glitched!

• StateOfApathy
    2 posts

@nightstalk3r150 Fight him where Tyr was sitting prior to the fight. Try not to leave that area. If you must grab rations/arrows, stick to the edges and only grab what you need while he is above ground, then get right back to that spot.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@stateofapathy Thank you, that's a great workaround.

We hope to have a fix for everyone soon! ❤

Official Response
  • kimscott1
    1 posts

Fenrir got stuck for me as well and on a second attempt when he got stuck, in my frustration is started shooting arrows at the ground where he was stuck and i noticed that he moved toward me when i did that. So long story short, i stood on the log Tyr was sitting on , Fenrir came to me and being so close to the edge he popped out of the fighting area so i ran to the other side of the area and he jumped back into the fight zone and i was able to kill him.

• dave_84
    1 posts

Putting Higher graphics and capping the fps to 80 did the trick for us, Fenrir goes underground but comes back normally. ON PC*
    turning on motion blur migth help. For some reason, the game looked more fluid with the capped fps....

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@rooster-roost I don't know if you finally got through the quest but after two days of frustration of not playing the game,I don't know if I was lucky or not but locking the fps to 60 did the job,I was able to do the mission first try after doing that.

• Smoolio
    1 posts

Still waiting on that patch, pull your finger out please. The workarounds dont work for me, Ill give it a few more days of trying then im done.

• SpiritpPotato
    11 posts

I finally got to the end of the second Fenrir fight, and when I delivered the final blow, I got shot out of the world and died, and didn't get credit for the victory.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics