Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • mvxime666
    2 posts

my save also change name to corrupted data

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@mvxime666 Hey there! I'm very sorry to hear about these issues you've encountered. For the first issue that occurs in "Binding Fate", can you upload a video showing what happens when you return to Asgard please? I don't believe this issue has been reported yet, so any footage will be good to have!

For the second issue with the corrupted save, we have an article that goes over this in more detail. Please try the steps listed here, then let me know if either of these issues clear up.

Official Response
  • XxXBatmanXxX
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent

Why not a hotfix when you said it is fixed? Game breaking.

Doesn't matter now for me. Uninstalled, also refunded my UPLAY+. You lost a paying customer.

On to Cyberpunk.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@stu2985 That's a very strange workaround, but I do appreciate you posting about it! I'd be curious to hear if anyone else that's experiencing this issue on the PC finds this to resolve the error for them as well.

Official Response
  • FxR_MaDNeSs
    1 posts

@ubi-spud Crazy how Ubisoft charges $110 for the ultimate pack when they don’t prioritize fixing these stupid bugs. These French f*cks are just tryna make a quick buck

• skyb2020
    1 posts

@xxxbatmanxxx Too many bugs so on to Cyber Punk... I'm not sure this logic is favorable.

I've completed most of the game on Series X, and for a massive, beautiful game, found it relatively bug-free, especially in early release. However this battle has probably more bugs that the aggregate of what I've experienced through the rest of the game, and the team responsible for this should get right on it, as it is pretty embarrassing.

Some Glitches:

- Boss Gets stuck underground

• Boss gets stuck in walls
    • Entire interaction with boss while underground is almost unplayable - maybe remove this piece entirely
    • You have to go through the entire dialogue and cutscene to restart the battle, which is aggravating
    • Character gets stuck on top of boss, or stuck mid air after the underground move
    • Boss disappears frequently while at close range
    • Are the hotspots on the legs supposed to DO anything, like other battles where hits set up a big counter?
  • bodge72
    3 posts

I completed it on the 4th go with no problems by dropping it to easy difficulty and by staying in the middle of the circle at all times. I discovered if you try and bind Fenrir at the edge of the circle, that's when you get sent flying across the sky and de-syncing. Also, when he goes underground, stay in the middle and just dodge the attacks. Keeping him in the middle seems to avoid all the glitches. Of course, it shouldn't be up to us to be finding all this out......

• Guppz43
    3 posts

Hi Guys,

Patch coming tomorrow to fix this and other issues hopefully!
    Link below,

"We will be deploying Title Update 1.1.0 on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna tomorrow: December 15, 2020."

• "Addressed an issue where Fenrir could get stuck underground."

https://ubi.li/FE5GK

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@eemmrraaoo Hello there! I'm incredibly sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this problem in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Thank you for taking the time to write this post so that it gets acknowledged! Although you have tried reloading a game and starting from a previous save, can you please complete our PS4 troubleshooting guide? Rebuilding your database would be especially good to try in this case! That process acts like a computer disk defragmenter and will not affect your save data.

Should the issue persist, would you be able to grab some videos or screenshots for me? They would be extremely helpful to include in my report to the team. 🙂

Official Response
  • larrykop1967
    65 posts

@guppz43

Good news, i've just had this issue with Fenrir, he just stays underground with most of his health gone and i can't do any more damage, annoying to say the least.

• Assassin0209
    9 posts

@larrykop1967 Hi I had the same problem just updated now and checked still no fix for me 😞

• Dale2fr
    4 posts

"Addressed an issue in Defensive Measures where players would die when returning to Asgard."

This was addressed in the latest patch, yet my issue is that i managed to complete the Defensive Measures quest but i cannot return to Asgard to defeat Fenrir as it instantly kills me as soon as the game loads in.

I've had to stop playing the game for a month because i cannot progress, was really hoping this patch would fix it but obviously not...

• Assassin0209
    9 posts

So I checked everything. Even after the update Fenrir is in the mountains and I'm left in a different area . If I get out and back to Asgard it keeps getting desynching.

Ubisoft please find a solution for this

• larrykop1967
    65 posts

@assassin0209

Yeah same for me, i just updated to the new patch, replayed the fight and the same thing occurred, fenrir stuck underground and i'm above just standing there with nothing to hit, what's the point of a patch that doesn't fix the problems.

• larrykop1967
    65 posts

@larrykop1967

I can't edit my post so to update, i got past it and completed the fight by doing what Stu2985 did, i put my graphics to ultra and it worked, very strange, i always turn motion blur and dof off. i'm not a fan of these boss fights personally.

• Assassin0209
    9 posts

@larrykop1967 I'm playing on PS5 i don't think i can do something like that

• larrykop1967
    65 posts

@assassin0209

Point taken, anyway, i shouldn't have to do that to progress the fight, so another patch is needed then.

• Domestico
    4 posts

After the patch that was supposed to fix it you managed to make it even worse. I have now had him floating in air in "phase 2", and while he's not gone and got stuck under the ground after burrowin, he now literally FALLS THROUGH THE GOD DAMNED FLOOR. Seriously, do you people even do a single QA session of your code? Just delete this damned fight, you people clearly lack the competence to make it work. God almighty..

• pipzuk
    8 posts

That patch hasn't helped me at all (PC) but with me it's a slightly different problem, after the cut-scene I kind of scoot backwards, presumably the start-point? it's not a walk, a weird glide, then that's it, I can't get the world map so presumably the battle has started but I can't move! The camera works so the game hasn't locked up but I have no movement, no ability to use weapons, and there's no sign of Fenrir either. The only thing I can do is load a previous save but no matter how many times I start the battle I just end up rooted to the same spot and am unable to do anything. This sucks big-time.

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@nut_2fr Hello! I'm extremely sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this problem even after today's 1.1.0 patch. Can you please try rebuilding your database to see if that helps correct this? You'll need to launch your console in Safe Mode first to do so, but you can find the steps for that process here. It acts like a computer disk defragmenter and will not affect your save data!

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics