Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • reeeeekid26
    4 posts

i cant even start the fight against fenrir, when tyr and eivor walk off eivor teleports into a position and the game must think the cutscene never ends because i can't move or, use menus except for the menu that pops up when you press escape during a cutscene this has happened around 10 times now and no-matter what i do it keeps happening

• Lowlife555
    2 posts

Nope, not fixed.
    Playing on Drengr difficulty, patch 1.1.0

Fenrir stuck underground forever.
    Tried all sort of things, including summoning a mount

He never gets up. 😞

• Aldo_Agazzi
    1 posts

current version STILL HAS NOT FIX the bug, after the dialogue with fennir game just freezes couple of seconds and suddently Eivor appears nearby but you cannot control anything (no movement, no horse calling, no combat, no jumping and the fight does not starts) and the map is ALSO unavailable which means you cannot load a quick save because the menu does not open, you have to restart the game and same story everytime, even tried with the "change graphics trick"but still nothing

• pipzuk
    8 posts

@aldo_agazzi Same here for me (PC), Eivor kind of eerily slides back to a starting position after the cut scene and then is completely uncontrollable, just stands there looking bored, - no sign of Fenrir either, I can move the camera - and bizarrely I do have some fishing ability!! (though the line won't cast as there's no water) but like you there's no world map (I assume the game is in boss fight mode at this point). Consequently I can't finish the quest - or the game. I've reloaded, verified game files, jumped through every hoop imaginable but to no avail. I had high hopes that 1.1.0 would fix it as a consequence of the Fenrir going underground bug (not that I had that, it never got that far for me!), but it's definitely not the case so I now have a quite expensive game that is impossible to finish - NOT PLEASED!

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello everyone!

Apologies for not returning to you sooner, I am getting back to you as soon as I can.

We weren't able to include a fix for this issue in update 1.1.0, however we do understand how frustrating this issue is and it will be resolved in the near future. Please keep an eye on our News & Announcements section for our future patch notes.

Once again I apologise for this issue, I know it's frustrating. This will all be behind us soon.

Official Response
  • farls1981
    9 posts

I can't even get to Fenrir, as soon as I land in Asgard, I desynchronize 🤷

• Death_Strike723
    2 posts

This bug is still happening, i am at the boss right now and can not complete it because all he does is circle the field and wont come out

• Death_Strike723
    2 posts

forgot to mention this is the binding fates fight not the first time

• StackableLeaf6
    1 posts

Still not working bunch of amateurs

• Ubi-Raziel

@farls1981 Hello. I'm unfamiliar with this issue myself.

Can you please create a thread about this, or add to an existing thread? We'll then be able to look into that for you!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Raziel

Hello again!

I came back to apologise for my previous post stating a fix had not been implemented, that was my mistake. A fix was in fact included in patch 1.1.0 which can be found in our patch notes.

Can everyone please retry the fight and let me know if the issue persists? I will then report back to the dev team.

Thank you, and apologies again for the confusion.

Official Response
  • Alerolaurie9565
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel stuck underground right now!

• MGR1FF1N
    1 posts

@farls1981

im having exactly the same problem, total game breaker.

• farls1981
    9 posts

@mgr1ff1n

When I get up tomorrow, I'll try and get a video sorted and post it on a new thread here

• paxel927
    1 posts

Yes, this is still an issue for me. When I try to bind Fenrir during the fight for the first time, he disappears and apparently travels to the center of the map - completely inaccessible. Can't leave the fight zone. If I exit Asgard and go back in, it's an automatic desynch. So, much the same as others above. I'm playing on a PS4. Have to say that I'm fairly disappointed, as I've played AC since the beginning and have never encountered a game-breaker like this.

• XXXZombieS3x
    1 posts

I have tried multiple times with the 1.1.0 patch and febrile still gets stuck underground when his life is 3/4 down or less. It will not let me finish the fight and this is very disappointing I have enjoyed the franchise of assails creed but this installment had by far been the most disappointing with all the bugs Even the patches that are put out don’t fix the issues that are current

• farls1981
    9 posts

Asgard desynchronization

https

• pipzuk
    8 posts

@ubi-raziel
    I (and some others) can't even start the fight so I've no idea if Fenrir is going to go underground or not, in my game once the fight "starts" he's nowhere to be seen and I can't move or do anything except pan the camera!

• farls1981
    9 posts
  • keermat
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel I just ran into this issue for the first time today. I’ve tried fighting him several times and he always goes either underground or into the surrounding walls.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics