Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 538 posts

Hello! I am sorry that you all have not been able to proceed in Binding Fate! Please try verifying your game files, if you have not already. In addition, if you load an earlier manual save does this still persist? Then, if this continues, can you provide a video from your gameplay showing that you are unable to move?

Official Response
  • DiabloUtopia
    1 posts

I have the same problem . she gets stuck when she should start talking to fenrir. instead it pulls me back and freezes

• Strayngel
    83 posts

@ubikobold There is another thread for this same issue and I believe someone uploaded pics/vids there. It's been reported quite a bit.

• cerekodona
    2 posts

i have same issue. 😞

• s33murd3r
    1 posts

This has f'ed me over as well. Nothing more irritating than getting the the end of a storyline and encountering a game stopping bug. Get your s!@# together ubisoft! You charge way too much for games for this kind of BS. I will gladly go back to pirating if this is how you guys are going to behave.

• Ru_Kirin
    6 posts

When you return to Asgard after completing Jotunheim, first quest is to talk to Tyr and it is bugged. After conversation with Tyr, nothing works except for esc and exit to main menu.

• mtdhunter
    1 posts

I'm having a huge problem in Valhalla. I verified the file integrity of the game but the problem was not resolved. I get an error in the binding fate / Speak Tyr task. I thought the problem will be solved with the update to the game, but it is not.

• Kolmster44
    1 posts

Mid way through talking to tyr game just kinda stops?

• Stu2985
    4 posts

UBISOFT EMAIL SUPPORT CLOSED CHAT ONLY CHAT CLOSED BETWEEN WEDNESDAY 9 - 13 DECEMBER

Tried everything but no doggy spawn just carc stuck and cant move apart from pan camera around PC

• Xachariah6
    1 posts

just sub to ubisoft + to play the games you want and then dont renew subscription

• Modellflo
    2 posts

Bug ps4.
    The quest binding fate in asgard doesn't start.
    Waht can i do

• Modellflo
    2 posts

When I go to asgard an then to Tyr, I can't speak with him an the fenri wolf is not there

• Iseldia
    1 posts

Same Problem with the PC Version. Idk why ubisoft refuse to fix the problem...

• MrMida
    1 posts

I just got the update 1.1.0, verified the files and this bug still occurs.

• jbritely
    2 posts

Same problem.

• jbritely
    2 posts

@strayngel This worked! thank you. It was so frustrating.

Even then it seemed laggy and the controls were slow. I push R to bind and nothing would happen.

• kalex100
    22 posts

I have the same problem HAS ANYONE FIXED THIS YET! THIS IS REDICULOUS! WHERE IS UBISOFT SUPPORT!

• kalex100
    22 posts

HAVE YOU FOUND A FIX FOR THIS YET?

• kalex100
    22 posts

After going through the motions of handing Tyr the rope to bind the wolf, Eivor walks off screen with Tyr and then sucks himself back to where he was standing, Tyr appears where he was sitting at the start and the game is frozen and broken! I have done searching and NO ONE ELSE HAS ANSWERED THIS yet. THIS IS REDICULOUS!

• kalex100
    22 posts

In Addendum, others have posted videos of this glitch, it is a thing that happens and is game breaking because it hinders progress! COME ON @Ubi-Swaggins

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics