• deha.dmrc
    4 posts

@Outlander1982 thanks for your help ıt worked

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@deha-dmrc Glad it worked !

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 877 posts

Hiya @mrozu12345! The team has been working on a fix for this issue and is working on providing this in a later patch. In the meantime, some players were able to continue by setting to ultra graphics first, then restart the game and rerun the mission. The graphics settings can then be changed back. It was also recommended in setting the game to Fullscreen if it's on Windowed/Borderless and to limit the FPS to 60. Let me know if any of these suggestions help while our team provides a solution.

Official Response
  • mroZu12345
    2 posts

@ubi-smash Thanks for the response, it worked.

• ubi-smash

@mrozu12345 No problem! Glad to hear this helps remedy the problem while we still look into a proper fix for this. Please keep a watch out on our thread here for further updates.

Official Response
  • pinio55
    3 posts

@ubi-smash
    Hi, thx. Ultra graphics settings helpped.

• ubi-smash

@pinio55 No problem at all! Thanks for letting us know this also helped you and happy to hear! 🙂

Official Response
  • kravns
    1 posts

Hi,

After handing over the rope to bind Fenrir, Eivor glitches back into this place and afterwards is unable to walk/move or jump anymore.
    Have other players gotten into this same issue?
    I have now repeated this quest twice, with the same stuck in place glitch/bug as a result.
    This is with version 1.2.1 of the game, on PC Win 10.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• Starfyrez
    2 posts

@kravns I had this issue last night and was told by my friend that lowering my graphics to low, restarting game then putting back to whatever you have it on, restarting and trying again. Oh and also not to skip any of the dialogue in the cutscene at all... and weirdly it worked for me. Good luck!

• zaboulas
    2 posts

When i am speaking with Tir to start the last mision after the conversation finish my game freeze and wolf never spawn.I report that bug months ago and still happen i never saw the end from game cause that .

• Pandziore
    2 posts

@kravns Same here.I stuck after talk with Tyr. Havi and Tyr are going out of camera and Havi floats back. After that camera is going back behind hero and Tyr sits back on his log. I can't move and after pressing ESCAPE it's only three options (back to desktop, title menu, settings).

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there!

@kravns, @Starfyrez & @Pandziore - I've moved your posts into this megathread as it follows the issue you're encountering in-game after speaking to Tyr. Apologies for any confusion caused.

The development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. As soon as we have more information about the release date, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

As shared by my colleague @ubi-smash, if you are playing on PC it has been recommended that you change your in-game graphics settings to ultra graphics, then to restart the game and return to the mission. We'd also recommend that you change from full screen (if using windowed/borderless) and limit the FPS to 60. These steps have helped some players to bypass the issue and proceed further in "Binding Fate." You can reset your settings after you have tried this workaround.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Shrreek
    4 posts

Re: [Blinding Fate in Asgard](video freeze)

When approaching Tyr in Asgard under the Blinding Fate quest, after the scene play, Eivor stays stuck and after a few seconds the camera changes position and Tyr comes back and sits on the log, but Eivor stays stuck and cannot move. Therefore, I can't proceed to battle Fenrir.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1836 posts

@shrreek I can confirm that this is a known issue. The development team are intending to fix this with a future update.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

I have merged your post with this megathread we have created for this particular issue.

In the meantime there is a workaround on PC, it has been recommended that you change your in-game graphics settings to ultra graphics, then to restart the game and return to the mission. We'd also recommend that you change from full screen (if using windowed/borderless) and limit the FPS to 60. These steps have helped some players to bypass the issue and proceed further in "Binding Fate." You can reset your settings after you have tried this workaround.

Official Response
  • Eos518
    1 posts

I've tried multiple times to start the final fight with the wolf, to trap it with the cord. I've loaded prior saves and gone back repeatedly on separate days, restarted my computer, logged in and out, etc. etc. When I get to the fight, the dialogue runs, and then when I'm supposed to follow into the arena to do the fight, the camera freezes looking down the path Eivor just climbed and stays fixed, won't move, and the only way to get away from that is to quit.

Anybody else encounter this? I'm playing on PC.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

@eos518 Thanks for letting us know what you have tried so far! I am sorry that you have not been able to proceed past this point! Have you tried verifying your game files and ensured that you are running Ubisoft Connect as administrator? However, if you are still unable to proceed with this fight, please let me know!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Binding Fate" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Binding Fate" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • parham13868686
    2 posts

Hello, In binding fate mission after I talk to tyr, nothing happens!
    my character just cant do anything except looking around.
    Here is the video from the bug: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I3cr0fMUEA-v7j8D1ALDj_MDipoiI03Z/view?usp=sharing
    Please fix it
    I play it on windows 10, core i 7, GeForce GTX 1050, 12 GB RAM and with low graphics
    I have played AC Valhalla about 50 hours and haven't seen such a terrible bug
    If you have seen this bug, please tell me how you fixed it

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @parham13868686,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed.

Can you please verify your game files with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue.

If you're still experiencing this, can you please update this thread, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics