Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• parham13868686
    2 posts

@ubi-mark hello, Thanks for your reply but I searched the internet a bit more for this problem and found out some people changed their graphic settings and i did the same.
    changed my graphic settings to high and it worked.
    Thanks🙏

• hasan.serbest
    1 posts

After talking with Tyr in Assassin's Creed Valhalla binding fate quest, when we go to fight Fenrir, the bug remains and we cannot move in any way. how can i fix the problem

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3925 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@hasan-serbest I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, I can confirm it is a known issue and the development team are still investigating.

Can you ensure you have the latest update (1.2.2) installed and also try verifying the game files to see if that helps.

@parham13868686 - Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.

Official Response
  • llAPACHEll
    1 posts

After the glitch I left the mission and played about 20+ hours , then I came back to this mission. Now the mission is gone, I have not this mission in my missions list, Tyr is sitting there and I cannot to talk with him, Fenrir also not coming, so I don't know what to do, tried everything with graohic settings, with validation, tried also reenter to Asgard to find that mission again 🙄 . my patch is 1.2.2. how to resolve this issue? or how to start the mission again? I remember that after first talk with Tyr had same issue but I continued to do other missions and now it's gone

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @llAPACHEll! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing the quest marker for "Binding Fate." To help us to take a closer look at this, could you please send us a video which shows the following:

• Your current quest log, which shows that "Binding Fate" is not available.
    • Your completed quest log, showing you haven't completed "Binding Fate" already.
    • That you are unable to interact with Tyr to progress with the quest.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KakaposCanFly
    3 posts

Hello,
    I've encountered a glitch when I attempt to start the Fenrir boss fight. After the conversation with Tyr, I am forced back to the starting position of the cutscene. I cannot move, call my mount, use the map, or access any other player menu options (Inventory, Order, Quests, etc.). See the video below (glitch happens around 0:26 seconds):

I've tried restarting the game and relocating the game files into the C drive (worked for someone else), but the problem persists. Any feedback is appreciated.

• azoriankid84
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent I am having this same issue and I am playing on PC as well. Any idea of how I can fix this?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @KakaposCanFly & @azoriankid84!

I've moved your posts into our ongoing Megathread about being unable to continue in "Binding Fate" after speaking to Tyr. Thank you for also including a video in your report, @KakaposCanFly, and for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you've tried. I've shared your video with the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

The development team have been notified that this issue still persists for players following the release of TU 1.2.2, and they have been investigating the issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you regarding any fixes at this time. As soon as we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Nitin1130
    1 posts

@pipzuk I'm also one of those and unable to move after talking with tyr and eivor comes back to the location at which he starts talking with tyr.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Nitin1130! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've moved your post into our ongoing Megathread about being unable to progress in "Binding Fate" after speaking to Tyr. I apologise if any confusion has been caused by this merge.

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue during your adventures in Asgard. I'm happy to share that the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update! We don't' yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. Once we have more information, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • WhiteStar2131
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

Although this is good to hear, I've been having this problem on PC since December.. I tried it tonight, before I wanted to start the Siege of Paris.. But i'm still stuck. I did try everything listed above (and beyond). I'm quite baffled by the fact that Ubisoft did manage to pull out two full DLC's, but still hasn't managed to figure this bug out. It's been here for more than six months.

Really hope the bug geta fixed before I finish the Siege of Paris🤦🏻♀

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to progress in "Binding Fate" since December, @WhiteStar2131.

Rest assured that as soon as we have more definite information to share about the fix, such as when it is due to be released, we will let you know within this thread. This information will also be shared via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for the most up-to-date information!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • mckeks
    5 posts

I cant even start the fight. When i listen to dialogue till the end to start the fight they go away then i just float back to the begining and Tyr just sits back on the bench. How can i fix this??

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @mckeks,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed to the fight. Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can pass it along to the development team? Additionally, can you please confirm if your current save is uploaded to the cloud?

Many thanks!

Official Response
  • mckeks
    5 posts

@ubi-mark

here is link to video and manual save file. i hope it helps you to solve it.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jvea5_9VmdiCcemKTPYkpzM1YfaElbeN?usp=sharing

if you need anything more pleae let me know.

thank you

• mckeks
    5 posts

@ubi-mark

here is google drive link with cloud save and manual save + video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14W1I_8o83FIYzd8xjbai6KpYzSb78wAg/view?usp=sharing

thank you

• mckeks
    5 posts

@ubi-mark any news about the bug?

thank you

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @mckeks!

I've moved your posts into our ongoing Megathread for this issue in "Binding Fate." I apologise if any confusion has been caused by this merge.

The development team are aware that some players can become stuck after speaking to Tyr, and they've been investigating the issue further. I'm happy to share that they intend to resolve this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • mckeks
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis i tryed it on my home pc instead of laptop and it just went true so i dont know. Maybe there is some perormance issue or something coz my pc is alot better then laptop... Mission completed hehe.
    thank you for you help and reply. Assassins creed are the best games ever for me and your customer service! Im just sad that they made a poor movie about it. Debate for another time.

thanks alot. Have a good one

Suggested Topics