Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

@mckeks Glad to hear that and thanks for letting us know 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, the development team have marked this issue as resolved as it cannot be reproduced on TU 1.3.1.

If you are still unable to progress in "Binding Fate" after speaking to Tyr, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to progress in "Binding Fate" after speaking to Tyr.

I'd recommend uploading your footage to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ReinaXZ
    1 posts

The quest says I need to talk to Tyr so when I do talk to him as they finish talking and start walking off into the camera the sound of them walking just keeps going and my character gets pushed back and then I go back to controlling my character and Tyr just walks back to the log that he was sitting on and I cant move at all. Only way for me to play again is if I go back to the main menu. I cant continue the quest at all it keeps bugging out like this.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1746 posts

Hello @reinaxz,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please confirm on what platform are you currently playing along with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • AntonioSc4
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm playing with pc and i have the newest version of the game, but i still got the problem in this mission.

@ubi-mark I'm playing with the pc and i got the latest version, but i still got the bug... is the same in this spanish video.

• AntonioSc4
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LethiumKite
    2 posts

@ubi-mark Hey, i'm the same issue. After speaking to Tyr the game just teleports me back to where I was before speaking to him. I'm playing the game on Geforce Now so I cant provide any save files etc. If you need I can provide video record with all the settings and items and skills etc. Since i can't change my graphics settings (on reddit some people fixes the situation like that) i have no idea what to do.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

@AntonioSc4 - Welcome to Discussions! I merged your two posts into one, to keep all of the information together. I am sorry to hear that you are still struggling to proceed in this quest due to returning to the same spot you were previously in after speaking to Tyr. Can you please provide a short video clip of your own, showing that you are experiencing the issue on the latest game version (TU 1.3.2)? We will need this in order to reopen the investigation with the developers and evidence the bug still existing in the latest game version. I appreciate you providing the link to another player's previous recording of the issue in the meantime!

@LethiumKite - Hello again! I replied to your post in another thread before seeing this one and redirecting you here, not realising you'd also pasted your message here, so my apologies! Here's what I wrote, just in case you read my reply here first:

If you could provide the recording you mentioned over in this megathread for issues with speaking to Tyr / after speaking to Tyr, that would be greatly appreciated so that I compare it to existing reports we've had of being unable to progress after speaking to Tyr. In those, we saw players stuck and unable to move, with no option to fast travel away either, so I'm wondering if your situation is similar?

If so, the issue couldn't be reproduced any longer as of TU 1.3.1, so to reopen the investigation, a video will be needed. Many thanks in advance for any additional information and resources you can provide! 🙂

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics