Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OG_FSG
    1 posts

i found in discord issues of the game that they fixed this bug in river raids update tho i tried once more to end this quest but it is still there the bug that when u come from jotenheim and go to talk with tyr and it teleports you back in the end of dialogue pleaseeeee if anyone or this post gets little attetion or heard i wish so much you can fix it because im sad that im stuck in this quest and i cant continue playing the game without ending asgard first thank you for reading this.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about this issue together into one megathread. I apologise if this has disrupted any ongoing discussions. By creating a single thread, it allows us to keep all information and updates regarding the investigation in one place.

Please note that if you're unable to proceed in "Binding Fate" because you can't defeat Fenrir, you can now find a megathread about this here.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and have been investigating further. As already mentioned by @UbiExcellent, we are happy to share that this is due to be fixed in a future patch! At this moment in time, we're unable to provide a definite time for when this update will go live. Please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for all the latest news and updates.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • CrazyMerlin1509
    1 posts

@wyrdfeel I've just noticed this issue myself.

I talk with Tyr about binding Fenir with the rope, they walk off together but the camera stays in place. Then Eivor slides back to where he was when talking to Tyr, the camera changes and you see Tyr walking back and sits down on the log, and....frozen. Menu system works, animations still happen, can even put up your hood and back again, but no movement or weapons action.

It's pretty annoying because I waited till the end of almost the entire game till I did this, but now it won't progress. One thing I suggest, something I'm about to do also: revert to the save before you went back to Asgard, then try again.

Luckily I have 1 more place to conquer, the last one, so I still can play until this is fixed.

• pipzuk
    8 posts

1.1.2 was "supposed" to fix this - for me it hasn't!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@pipzuk Sorry for the confusion! The issue with not being able to speak to Tyr in "Binding Fate" was not fixed in TU 1.1.2, but will be addressed sometime in a future patch. As mentioned earlier by Ubi-Borealis, we have a Megathread open for the issue with not being able to defeat Fenrir. Please update the appropriate thread depending on which issue you're still facing, so we can notify the appropriate teams of such.

Official Response
  • RogueMusicFreak
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent Just please make it as quick as you can because it's no cool to pay for Gold Edition PC and then have bugs like this. It ruins all the fun.

• chin-chu
    3 posts

Everytime with the quest binding fate after the cutscene when both are talking about fenrir havi walks backwards then other one also comes back and go sit on the log again and the whole thing freezes up, i try to lower the graphics, reinstall the game but still nothing.

Please fixx this damn bug

• chin-chu
    3 posts

i found a solution for the bug and it works. Before you talk to Tyr set your graphics to ultra high and normally after the restart it should work, it did for me.

• UbiExcellent

@roguemusicfreak Of course! Our teams continue to work on fixing all issues that are reported to them, as quickly as they are able to. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

@chin-chu Many thanks for sharing that switching the graphics to ultra high before speaking with Tyr acts as a temporary solution to this error!

Official Response
  • IgNoCh
    1 posts

Hi All. I've able to continue the game after doing as this post says:
    Valhalla Binding Fate bug - Cant progress - Spoiler : ubisoft (reddit.com)
    Summarising:

Go into your game, change your graphics to the opposite what you have now. If high go low, if low go high. Restart the game with those new settings, load in game (Talk to guy and see if it works) and if it does try and fight him with that graphic change

This is a workaround and probably doesn't work with all the cases, I've managed to continue playing on PC.
    Hope Ubisoft fix this soon.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The issue wherein players are proceed after speaking to Tyr in "Binding Fate" is due to be resolved in this update.

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are still unable to proceed with "Binding Fate" after speaking to Tyr.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • pinio55
    3 posts

Hi
    I still have this issue.
    I reinstall game and still the same.

• UbiExcellent

@pinio55 I'm sorry to hear the latest patch didn't resolve this issue within "Binding Fate" for you. Would you be able to share a short video clip with us that shows you're still unable to speak to Tyr please? If this would be possible, please feel free to attach the clip as a YouTube video link.

Official Response
  • pinio55
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent I can speek with Tyr, but after that camera stays in the same place and Eivor snaps back to his original position and cannot be moved; Tyr then comes back and sits down again. Eivor is freezed and no key is working, exept ESC.

• UbiExcellent

@pinio55 Understood, thanks very much for clarifying this! This issue should be resolved in a future update, so please stay tuned for details about this exact date both on the game's official website and here on the forums.

Official Response
  • reven1311
    1 posts

@pinio55 I have the same problem on my PC

• UbiExcellent

@reven1311 Thanks for adding to this thread to let us know you're encountering this issue on the PC, and welcome to the forums! Please stay tuned for more details regarding when the fix for this issue will be implemented. 😊

Official Response
  • mroZu12345
    2 posts

After conversation with Tyr, i can't move or do anything beside putting on a hood. After the talk Eivor's figure disapear, then appear so fast and cutscene ends. Before the cutscene everything works normal. Because of the bug i can't move on with the plot.

• deha.dmrc
    4 posts

in Binding Fate mission I cant move and I tried to get settings low it did not worked v1.2.1 please help how can ı fix this bug

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@deha-dmrc Not sure that it could help,try locking the fps at 30,don't know why but when I encounter a bug locking the fps at 30 usually workaround a problem,that what I had to do to complete this part of the game,I did not encounter that particular problem though.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics