Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fortyniners354
    Original poster 43 posts

I am unable to finish upgrading settlement and am stuck at 5/6. When I try to upgrade an established farm I do not get a corresponding increase in its buff, nor does my meter progress beyond 5/6.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mralejandro
    1 posts

@fortyniners354 I would like an answer on these too. I'm only 2 alliances left (Jorvk & Cent) and both reward you with Silver. I've completed all the rest. And I've done all raids.

So, I'm done with all in-game Raw Material providers. I'm 80 Materials short to finish updating the Fowl Farm.

I hope Ubisoft can fix this!

• tadbear1
    5 posts

@fortyniners354
    Hi Guys/Gals I have the same issue. I believe that you can buy a great weapon at the store once you reach settlement 6.

Cheers
    David

• GamingEuphoria
    2 posts

@fortyniners354 havent had that issue eventho i completed the game twice, cause of lost save, the only trouble is materials that u find in places where people usually live, so u have to run over a world and find those materials to finish off upgrading but raw materials are ok

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

Or, if you do have the materials and still wondering, check near the shipbuilder in the settlement for Hunwald and Swanburrow house/upgrade.

• Fortyniners354
    Original poster 43 posts

Just to be clear on my original post that started this thread: All my farms have been built to level 1 and I am getting the corresponding buffs. Everything else has also been build and my settlement is at 5/6. I currently have 3600 supplies and 585 raw materials. The note in Eivor's room says that all that needs to be done are the 2nd and final expansions for Cattle, Grain, and Fowl farms. When I try to upgrade them, I just get the same notice I did for the original build, and there is no corresponding upgrade in the buff, nor does the note in Eivor's room reflect that the farm I tried to upgrade was actually upgraded.

Ubisoft, I think this is a bug.

• AthosFRA1
    1 posts

@fortyniners354 I have exactly the same problem! All my building have been fully build and upgraded and my bar stays at 5.99/6
    No way to get the level 6....
    That must be a bug
    undefined

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@athosfra1 After building the three farm buildings you have to upgrade each three times, until the sign vanishes. Then you get level 6.
    The message means literally "do the second upgrade (after the first upgrade) and then the final upgrade (the third)".

• Sniper4team
    3 posts

@fortyniners354 Sorry for my English because it is not my mother tongue.

Yes, it can be upgraded by 6 if you have finished the game properly. You clear all the regions and you report to Randvi and rise. Finally our ally is dying, I can't remember his name and he was joining our Anglo Saxson female clan. And we built and upgraded his house. Then the house is fully completed and our region is rising to 6. I think it's not a bug but the story of the game. If you follow the game well, you will find it. I spent 180 hours in the game, but I can tell you that the game is nice but there is not much variety and the game is not rewarding. They put all the rewards in the store.

• UncoiledChaff24
    2 posts

@athosfra1

I have the same problem...

PLUS my gaming this week have disappeared 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics