Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Netspook
    261 posts

Btw, of course I don't have Ubi stocks, who on these forums does?

But I do understand how businesses work.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

Netspook maybe that comment was unneccesary so I'll remove it but, I knew these ridiculously over priced trash ridden animus stores existed yes, and I've always been against them, because every game they take a little more out of the game to add to their store.But thanks to people like you we're going to continue losing game content in the animus store because your blind enough to say "It's ok I don't use it"When the day comes that AC becomes a pay to play by territory game, and it's going to happen thanks to people like you, Look back at these posts and maybe a real realization will kick in to that expert business brain of yours, That the ability to play a game in it's entirety will be completely segregated into pay to play and that will be on you!!!

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@indebt08 since when ac3 is a bad ac game 😠

• InDebt08
    7 posts

@karloz1995 Hmm, been a while but lets see....

1. Lost my cool looking axe 5 minutes into the game because Conner would drop anything out of his hands if there was a stiff breeze or if I bumped into something.
    2. I had to Google the main characters name to put it in the line #1 because he was so boring I forgot who he was.
    3. I didn't upgrade a single piece of gear on my character or ship and I still beat the game without breaking a sweat.
  • JCar4327
    603 posts

@karloz1995 Yeah, I liked AC3. Now Liberation was a terrible game.

• B00MSIE
    296 posts

What I really don’t get is people who defend micro transactions in full priced games. Ubisoft does not need them to survive. This is a company that has more fat than there bones can hold. Luckily more and more people begin to see what’s wrong with this kind of business. Especially in Valhalla the micro transactions are that bad, because half of them are not purely cosmetic. And the many serious bugs do not get fixed, but all kind of *** is still added to the in game store.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@duskdragon56496

looks like Netspook deleted all his posts he ever made...

• Netspook
    261 posts
    @duskdragon56496

looks like Netspook deleted all his posts he ever made...

@Asgardian02
    Huh? Need new glasses, or?

Haven't deleted as much as a single post, and my earlier replies in this thread are still there.

So you're still around? You claimed you were leaving and said goodbye. I replied something about you not going anywhere. We're used to your exaggerations, yet again you proved that's exactly what they are.

• Netspook
    261 posts
    But thanks to people like you we're going to continue losing game content in the animus store because your blind enough to say "It's ok I don't use it"

What?

I'm saying I understand the business decision, and I've made it clear both that I personally don't like these ingame shops, AND that I don't buy cosmetics and whatever bs they sell. The increase in store stuff is NOT because of "people like me", it's because more and more people spend money on it.

Still too complicated?

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

@Netspook Lol look who's talking you've screwed up and misinterpreted almost everything I've ever wrote. which is why the last time I used BIGGER letters so you could better understand, For instance above you stated, If you don't like the helix shop don't use it, it's not mandatory which is in defense of what Ubisoft does, We're trying to encourage people to stop buying that garbage so it can be put in the game from the start, now your saying you hate them, but are also saying we should stop saying ubisoft is so greedy which they are,so it's pretty obvious this is far more complicated for you then it is for me.Next time leave the light on and aim to the right not only will you wake up less messy you'll be a lot happier and life won't seem so...what's that word again?...oh yeah "complicated."BTW if Asgardian decided to stay in the forum then that's great, at least he attempts to try and get people to see this game can be better, he makes an effort !

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@duskdragon56496

Ah i guess i blocked Netspook 🐷

Dont really understand a persons need to be so negative all the time. Also why should i refrain myself from using these forums just cos 1person feels like that.
    I find it best to just ignore persons like that. Cos yeah if i would act as he wishes then he would have power over me.

Dont really care if someone believes wether or not i removed the game from my pc either.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@duskdragon56496
    Sigh.... Looks like I have to spoonfeed you again.

1. I defend the BUSINESS side of it. If it was your company, would you do it differently, and wave goodbye to over $600 MILLIONS per year? No you wouldn't - if you claim so, you're a liar.
    2. I personally DO NOT LIKE these ingame shops, but AGAIN: you have to be completely ignorant if you don't understand why they exist.
    3. The ONLY way for us to vote NO, is to NOT use the shop, and the MAJORITY of players must do that for an effect, not a few whiners. And that is NOT the case currently. Ubi: "10k complaints on the forums, but another million more players spent money on our shops - who on earth shall we focus on"? Something starting to sink in now?
    4. Companies are NOT greedy, simply for trying to earn money. Bottom line, that's their MAIN GOAL. That's not a defense of Ubi, that's how the world works. Where there's a market, someone will sell, and here is a HUGE market, proven by the numbers.

Ubi doesn't care about a few whiners. They laugh all the way to the bank.

Btw, Asgardians "efforts" are all over the place, like attacking som dude with 5 posts for spamming, while he had far over 1000 himself. And kept on implying how stupid everyone else were in a thread, when no one agreed with his points. And he keeps on calling this game "pure garbage" - yeah, nice efforts.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

You shouldn't refrain from using it because you've done a great number of topics with a lot of good ideas and posts, you started the "can we focus on solving this mystery" which is still running strong,you've made several great points about the game which many have followed up on, and that's what this forum is supposed to be about. This site is always a debate about one thing or another no reason to stop because one person can't see the value of trying!

• Netspook
    261 posts
    Dont really understand a persons need to be so negative all the time. Also why should i refrain myself from using these forums just cos 1person feels like that.

YOU said you left the forum, no one else.

"Negative all the time"? Forgotten your own "pure garbage" posts?

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

Alright dude fine so the sum and total of what you're saying is ubisoft is a big business with lots of money so don't even bother, ok thank you...got it!

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

@netspook Name one redeeming thing from this game other than visuals

• Netspook
    261 posts

@duskdragon56496
    If it is that bad, why don't you move on? Why torture yourselves?

Naah, by staying here all the time, you're proving something quite different.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

Exactly what are you proving netspook?

• Netspook
    261 posts
    Exactly what are you proving netspook?

I'm not proving anything.

You are.

Words and actions doesn't match.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

like what? come on you have to spoon feed me remember?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics