Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bluespin125226
    Original poster 1 posts

Re: [The ritual of the berserker bug](/topic/83586/the-ritual-of-the-berserker-bug)

This all happen when I was playing the one mission called ritual of the berserk. This actually happen when I play it back on my Xbox one s. After I fight the bear I will go to the mission to attack with bojurn. The mission was called the vengeance of the berserk. It was working fine but if I die then I would just fall outta the map everytime and I have to restart all over again and it keeps on doing the same thing. I try to skip the mission but when I restarted my game it took me the cutscene when I’m speaking with bojurn and then I ha for fight the bear again. After I completed that mission with the bear. I try to do fast travel or do a another mission but it wouldn’t let me. The only option I had was not dying and I did completed the vengeance of the berserk when I had to fight with bonurn after that my game just crashed outta no where 2 times when I did that. This all happen on my Xbox one s, so I tried to go on my other saves front the game but everytime I did that I keep falling outta the map so I decided I wait to play this game until I got my Xbox series x, so that happen all in my Xbox one s. When I got my Xbox series x to play the game again now it just won’t let me load in. Everytime I try to load in the game I keep on dying or falling outta the map. I try other saves to see but it was worst on my Xbox series x than on my Xbox one s.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics