Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• inuerp23
    Original poster 17 posts

A hot take, but I believe there shouldn't be any new DLC till this game is polished because the state it's in, is honestly not up to standard.The amount of bugs/glitches people are experiencing is hindering this game from being great. I understand covid is still a thing and that probably put a damper on the fixes and the time they could be put out, but I rather have a working game than a game with a lot of content that is just thrown in there to hold people over and may or may not be good.
    This is a good game don't get me wrong, but it can be so much better. It sucks how far away these new Assassin's creed games have strayed away from the core values of the earlier games.

A major example would be stealth, it's been brought down to whistling at people over to bushes for an entire 30 min to take out a fort or shooting people with the bow and arrow, this same process all of the time and it gets tiring; give me options on how to approach things, push me to think about my next move, because whistling ain't going to cut it.
    (this may be pushing it, but a covering system in a Assassin's creed would just make sense.)

Social stealth was done well in Assassin's creed 2 and Unity, It was dope to be able to get between any group of people and just blend in, rather than finding a particular group, which I personally could never find in the game. Don't get me started on the cloak, I feel it does nothing for you when you're in a city where you're not welcome. You get spotted so easily, now that may be because I have it on the hardest stealth difficulty, but if that isn't the case and the cloak is just for decoration then try to fix that too.( the cloak and things on Eivors belt are very jumpy when going up stairs please address that among other things the community mentions)
    There's certainly more things that need to be addressed but I'm just here to mention my gripes with the game.

I feel as if the Assassin's Creed franchise has become the Transformers of the gaming world and its really sad. I remember playing the first Assassin's creed and being blown away at the commitment and care for the game I felt while playing it and it followed through for awhile but im not sure what happened. There's a big chance y'all ain't going to read any of this or take in any of this into consideration but I just I'll speak my mind, I'm sure others feel the way. It isn't too late to make this game "The" Assassin's creed games that brought the franchise back to its glory but I don't know I'm just a guy that likes video games.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics