Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-nrzbYS2p
    Original poster 5 posts

I have completed the Severn River raids on every map site three times and the trousers have not spawned. The armor pieces should be limited to military camps, correct? I have tried Severn Outpost, Lower Camp, Island Camp, and the five Small Camps. The other two maps seem to have worked properly. I am playing on Xbox One. Thanks for any help you can provide.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• weiser28
    1 posts

I too am playing on Xbox 1 and have the same issue. I've raided the Severen River at least 10 times with the same result. No trousers.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to find Saint George's trousers. Would you be able to send us the following information so we can take a closer look:

• Which locations exactly have you been able to visit? Did you visit them in one raid, or in multiple raids?
    • Can you send us an image that shows you have completed the military locations during a raid?
    • Can you send us an image that shows the trousers missing from your inventory?

We can then pass these along for further investigation. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • drunk_hobo_2000
    1 posts

Hey I’m on PS4 and I’m having a similar issue, I’ve gotten the trousers but am unable to get the bracers no matter how many times I raid the military locations on the River Severn. I’m also not even able to unlock the River Dee because it’s broken for me and I can’t turn in the river map clues to Vagn

• guest-nrzbYS2p
    Original poster 5 posts

Thank you for the quick response. I was able to visit all of the Severn locations and did so on at least three separate occasions each. As I played them the first time, I was alternating raids between Severn and Exe until I had completed all of the locations on each, so was in Severn three or four times prior to completing all the locations the first time. I cannot recall the exact locations, but I do remember that a few chests that I opened had nothing in them - no rations, supplies, or gear. At the time I though it was because my capacity for rations or supplies were full.

I'm not sure how to send images from my Xbox, but all of the locations on my world map for Severn have changed from the crossed red axes to the small white boxes. I have checked the map against numerous web sites to make sure I have discovered the whole map. I have also verified that the item is not in my inventory; this is confirmed when I start a new raid in Severn by the small list of objectives, which shows I have only collected 1/r gear items.

• guest-nrzbYS2p
    Original poster 5 posts

Well this is embarassing. Turns out I had completely missed the location Eastern Fortifications on the southern edge of the map, which is where the trousers were located in my game. I'm so sorry to have wasted your time!

• guest-nrzbYS2p
    Original poster 5 posts

@drunk_hobo_2000 Turns out I had missed a location - the Eastern Fortification at the southern edge of the map. The trousers were there in my game - have you been there?

• guest-nrzbYS2p
    Original poster 5 posts

@weiser28 Turns out I had missed a location - the Eastern Fortification at the southern edge of the map. The trousers were there in my game - have you been there?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics