Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bksturm
    Original poster 21 posts

1) Odin's Runes
    Many looking for what it means, and how to solve it.
    I tried change male & female(shapeshift?) and used new range ability(hallucination) Feign Death(deception) and also headed to each direction of rune BUT still know nothing hmph..
    Just curious about 2 chests i found recently(they not showing up on map, not like other wealth) very direction of one point of runes, but different point of each runes.. 😞

2) Gram clues
    We earned FAFNIR's fang by kill eirk loyalSKULL, and got Andvaranaught form thickSKULL & loki rabbit event.
    These 2 items itself or named from Volsung saga!!
    Those land shape also looks like very SKULL where we get Andvaranaught, also Picheringa Royal Hall building not looks like present design(other royal hall buildings we can look at various places).
    I guess you have some purpose for make it there, I mean that place not just for easter egg.
    Furthermore Saint George conflicted with Poison Dragon, as like Fafnir.
    I don't think you replaced Gram to Saint George's Holy Sword.

3) Arthurian Legend clues
    Not only Excalibur..
    Morrigan's Guard is also looks very ISU related items.
    Morrigan, Modron, and also Morgan le pay is one of King Arthur legend characters.
    Decription of shield and note on Belas Knap.. I think it will lead to us somewhere(Not Isu Barracks where we get Excalibur, Morrigan related to Avalon)

I spend sometimes to find out something more you hidden in the game, and itself very fun XD

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bksturm
    Original poster 21 posts

I forgot one thing.. there's a guy who wear Odin's Robe(Hood?) in Snotinghamscire, Hermit and we asked to him paint rune on the shield for honor Hemming

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

Thats interesting, but I have one way bigger mystery of this game.

Why main character in game called Assassin´s Creed don´t want to be part of assassins brotherhood, why main character take care only about his own goal (conquer england).....why devs want to kill this game?

• bksturm
    Original poster 21 posts

@ledoveeekladivo Black Flag Edward Kenway also same as Eivor haha.. and both of em are blonde hair and also strongly related to Juno hmph..

• bksturm
    Original poster 21 posts

@bksturm Andvaranaut & Morgan le fay, wanna adjust my mistakes haha😅 ubisoft not allowed me to edit my own words now.

Suggested Topics