Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Xcell.VM
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis So I can't really send videos but the other things I can answer.
    This happened on several rivers as I was trying to get some supplies.
    I first noticed it a few days back after finishing the game main quests (Hamtunscire).
    I can't really reload since it was a few days back and I can't remember when it was.
    I posted a screenshot earlier and the video wouldn't change much it just is set at 1 when I get onto the raids (Wheel menu).

Hope these infos will help.

• Darth_Krytie
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis undefinedundefined

This is what happened when I played last. I had fully upgraded the cargohold the last time I'd played, but when I logged on again, it had dropped to 1.

• FERG1966
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi
    Yes, it is the same for all rivers. You cannot complete any raids at any location. The red axes sty as you can only pick up 1/1 supply. Doesn't matter which camp or river or map ( Even the third river after collecting both clues for Saint Georges equipment.
    I first noticed it only after I had amassed enough Foreign supplies to 1. - Build the first Jomsking house, then 2. Have enough supplies to upgrade my ships carry level to level 2. ( Costing 450 units to do so). I then had no credits left. The next stage was for 750 credit for the boat or 600 credits to upgrade the Jomsviking house.

I then went out raiding with zero foreign supply to obtain this & on the very first raid, was limited to only 1/1 supply & no more. Doesnt matter which raid you wish to do... Its the same response at every camp. It says you are full & cannot collect any more supplies.

I did mention, in my post that reverting to a previous save doesnt solve this problem. I also deleted the game & reloaded it to see if it was a glitch somehow with the update when loading but this doesnt work either.

I don't know how to send you a video (( but there is another person who you attached in this thread who managed to upload a screenshot of the 1/1 supplies - I have exactly the same screen.

Maybe one of them know how to upload a video for you I'm assuming.

This problem is the most annoying as i cannot do a single river raid to any satisfaction or enjoyment.

The problem later in my post about the glitch when picking up the book of knowledge & ALL assassinations after that becoming timed assassinations (even chained assassinations are both timed) is able to be corrected by a previous save, however who would chance picking it up again after that?

This glitch ( Book of knowledge issue) I found from a player ( Girl) on Youtube after I googled River Raid Glitch to see if anyone had posted about my issue of the Foreign Supply problem but no one had as yet.

Screenshot attached below showing you only 1/1 Supply able to be collected. Once you get 1 - thats it!

undefined

• FERG1966
    17 posts

@felixadner

Hi
    Yes, i posted about this just 2 days after you. Same here.....

• Darth_Krytie
    3 posts
  • FERG1966
    17 posts

@b00msie

No, he's not confused as ration supplies don't go onto your screendrop when you look at the health of your crew & boat supply level like the photo below shows you. That's not rations, that's Foreign Supplies on the River Raid Status Screen. undefined

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@ferg1966

I know, the rations are the dots. I thought maybe he confused rations with supplies. Because at start you can only collect 1 ration. But as we immediately discovered after that post, that is not the case. It’s probably another bug. Think the admins missed it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for updating this thread with more information about your low cargo inventory. I've now passed on these reports to the development team for a closer look. If we require any additional information to help with the investigation, we will reach out within this thread.

Please feel free to keep sharing your reports of this issue within this thread, and to share any additional images/videos. In the meantime, any updates regarding the investigation will be shared within this thread or in our News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for this!

@Darth_Krytie - Thanks for taking the time to send images and to take a video! These have been included in the report.

@FERG1966 - Thanks for the images, and for providing a detailed report of your experience! I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look as well. We're also aware of the issue with guaranteed assassinations no longer working correctly after picking up the book of knowledge. You can check out the megathread about this here.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Mcphee0077
    3 posts

No updates yet? I would really like to play this game!

• FERG1966
    17 posts

@mcphee0077 Developers always do their updates, patches. etc on a Tuesday ... & thats if they manage to solve the problem before then.

Will be a bit of a waiting game for this fix unfortunately.....Unless more people experience & report it.

• Karkator
    1 posts

Hi,

Sorry if it's been posted before but I can only carry 1 foreign supply on any river raid (happened after doing the quest with Sigurd back in Norway) I haven't upgraded the boat storage. My storage just says 1 and any other chest after the first one says "you cant carry any more supplies" so I only have 101 stored so far in my village.

• Kinnson
    1 posts

My Roommate and I are having the same problem. We own digital ultimate editions. We play on different Xbox's.

• FERG1966
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi Borealis.

I have further information relating to the river raids Foreign Supply Problem.

I tried again to do a river raid but still have the issue of just 1/1 Foreign supply being able to be loaded into the boat. However i just discovered something else that may relate to it.
    When I first started doing river raids, your jomsvikings (as well as myself) were only on level 1 for Health... At the first settlement you came across, you opened a food supply crate which took your rations to level 2. After that, you couldn't open any more rations crates as your Viking crew were as full as they were allowed to be & from then on you could open as many Foreign Supply crates as your boat would allow.

NOW I've discovered that during my missions, with still only 1/1 Foreign Supply crates making my boat full, but I can open every food ration crate i come across. (I don't get any more rations but one of my crew will assist me & remove the crate lid & open it.

It's like the crates have reversed. The 1/1 Foreign Supply crate I hold is like the total quantity I'm only supposed to be carrying for food & I can open as many food supply crates I find instead of them being Foreign Supply crates I should be opening.

I'm pretty sure when i started, if I tried to open a 2nd food ration supply crate after my Jomsvikings were already at level 2, the game wouldn't allow it to be opened as they were already maxed out. But now I can open all of them.

The crate recognition system has been reversed... (in my opinion).

• SPAR7ANMAN60
    18 posts

So I was doing river raids and was able to carry 250 foreign supplies but now it is locked at one what do I do

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your reports regarding the max river raid supplies showing as 1/1. The development team are still investigating this issue further, however they would like some additional information from affected players.

If you have been affected by this, can you please let us know if you have been able to complete the main storyline of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla or not?

We can then pass this information along as part of the investigation.

@FERG1966 - Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to share such a detailed report with us. I'd still definitely have more than one foreign supply than one ration! Or maybe the crew are just hungry 🤔 I've passed along your findings to the development team to see if this can help with the investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Mtjjr
    1 posts

I also have had the EXACT same issue. Only can carry 1 supply. It seemed to happen after I completed the main quest line. I didn’t have this problem before I completed the main quests.

• FERG1966
    17 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

Yes I have been able to finish the man storyline. The reason i suggested the boxes (Foreign Supplies & Rations) have been reversed is because in the beginning, you could only open 1 rations box & then after that a message would inform you that your crew were at full capacity on level 2 health - thus preventing you from opening another.

But now, I can open them all which shouldn't be possible with them at full health.

So thats how I came to the conclusion that the system sees to be recognizing ration boxes as if they were Foreign supplies & the Foreign Supply boxes are now like Ration boxes where you can only open just 1.

Its like they've been reversed.

ALSO, River Raids is crashing ALOT in the last 2 days. Blue Screens are common. Things getting stuck or jammed. ( Friends (on their games) who raid get stuck & cannot get back into the boat... I needed some berries & had low health & although a berry bush was covered in berries, it woudn't let me eat them but another bush would. Etc Etc.

A new issue also is when I accept multiple missing from REDA in camp, & FAST TRAVEL , it either blue screens on me or I only have one mission left that I accepted from REDA & have to return to him to re-accept the missions I lost. This happens frequently now with REDA.

• THEREAPER6676
    3 posts

@ferg1966 , hi mate I’m having the exact same issue can’t seem to solve it , if have any luck pls let me know

• THEREAPER6676
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis , hi I’ve completed the main story aswell as the taking out the order fully ,, but still having issues with foreign supplies even tried last night but was doing same thing so gave up

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

@Mtjjr - Welcome to the forums 🙂 Thanks for sharing your report, and for mentioning this only happened after completing the main quest line. I'll pass this along to the development team.

@FERG1966 - Thanks for letting me know you've completed the main storyline. I've passed on your report about the "reversed" chests to the development team to see if this helps with the investigation. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a lot of crashes as well. Do you get any error codes when these crashes occur? If so, please can you let us know what this code is so we can take a closer look.

@THEREAPER6676 - Thanks for letting me know you've completed the main story as well. I'll pass this information along for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics