ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FERG1966
    17 posts

@thereaper6676

Yes, its a bug that we're waiting for the dev team to fix. Nothing you can do will sort it unfortunately. What ive done instead is I go on raids & only take out one, two or three small camps only. This is because they usually only have a ration box. Then i raid a fort & pick the best Foreign supply box I suspect will be containing any of St. George armor. (Not 100% sure whether the St. George boxes are separate from foreign supplies or not - I think they may be).

If they are then you can pick up multiple ration boxes, 1 St George box if you find it & 1 Foreign supply, Then travel home & repeat. Best you can do at present. I was more interested in the armor than the foreign supplies so this method works well if you're looking for it too. The other benefit of doing this is you will pocket around $1000 in silver & sellable items from these raids. Not bad money really. Try getting $1000 in normal story mode like this - Raids are way faster. Then you can buy heaps of iron ore, titanium & tungsten etc to upgrade your equipment / weapons.

I manage to find all the St George armor parts this way & also managed to clear out many if not almost all the small supply camps too. Only the bigger camps remain with multiple foreign supply crates. You'll still be able to get the outfit, but limited to just 1 FS crate for the moment & seeing that's only to upgrade boat capacity & the Jomsviking house, i can wait for that later.

• GuilhermeGo
    2 posts

I did 3 river runs and the game is only leting me get ONE single supply per run, I need to get back to the sattlement and then go again, to get only one supply again.
    This is not how it is suposed to be, right? I got like 200 the first raid and only one per raid now? something is wrong
    also, when stopping a raid mid-battle, NOT COMPLETING THE FORT RAID, exiting to settlement, when i get back in next raid, the fort will be burnt and empty, but market as not completed

On the longboat next to the bell it says I can only get one single supply

I tried saving, reloaded, closed the game, and even checked files integrities.

• Belyavin
    1 posts

I've started playing river raids after finishing the main story. First tutorial mission went well, but then when I returned and started another raid, I noticed that my ship cargo is limited to only "1" instead of initial "200". How do I fix it?

• Valor1975
    5 posts

My RR is loot capacity is one 1. My worst fear came true when I only I can loot foreign material 1 unit and its time to head back to home. Need to perform river raid 750 times for next upgrade?

• decco1962
    1 posts

hi there i know this dosnt help but im having the same problem collecting from chests and cargo limited to 1 and its annoying

• Valor1975
    5 posts

@belyavin
    DITTO !! WTH !!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello all!

I've merged a couple more duplicate threads into this megathread, so I apologise if any ongoing conversations have been disrupted by this. Thank you all for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with the max river raid supplies showing as 1/1.

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have been investigating this further, and they hope to resolve this in a future update! Currently, we're unable to provide a definite ETA for this update. Once we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • KornViper
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I finished the main story, upgrade cargo to max, jormshall to lvl 2.
    First run on deva was all correct, but I think it happened as my jormsviking became lvl 3.

• Valor1975
    5 posts

Till now not ETA to resolve this I believe. Kinda bore with no mission going on. Next expansion coming soon (?).
    RR was working fine till main story was completed or jormsviking reach lvl 3....mmm..

• Valor1975
    5 posts

Hello AC support / Dev,

I wonder any ticket raised as this topic or issue "does not appear" in the reported Issue Megathread List (latest 15 Mar). Believe we are still seeing 1/1 glitch.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. Max foreign supplies showing as 1/1 is due to be resolved in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the max foreign supplies still shows as 1/1 for you in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Jaerva
    2 posts

Updated and it´s still showing as 1/1 foreign supplies. Can´t provide any video unfortunately.
    Also it doesn´t say anything about the supplies in the patch notes either, which is weird considering it´s a major issue to many players.

• Mcphee0077
    3 posts

OMG! Still not fixed! This is ridiculous! It wasn't even mentioned in the patch notes so how could it have been addressed? Taking way to long for this fix. Numerous people with the same problem. Not looking forward to the DLC if this is the case.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Jaerva & @Mcphee0077!

Thank you for your quick reports. I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists for you. If you're able to send us an image or a video that shows your max supplies are still stuck at 1/1, and that you have TU 1.2.0 installed, we can pass this along to the development team so they can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • turbosupragte
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis

I have the issue, I've completed everything in the main game aside from the pig quest because of the bug. Xbox one, I received the patch today (see pics) and still can only hold 1 foreign supply and the game is unplayable. undefinedundefined

• turbosupragte
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis the pig quest is also still not fixed

• turbosupragte
    15 posts

Before you even go on a raid, you can see this and I'm guessing that "1" should be a 200?

undefined

• SSgt_Sausage
    1 posts

Im on pc and im having the same issue. Beat the story and almost finished with all the random quests and collectibles. Only issue im having is one supplies per raid.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Thank you all for continuing to update this thread with your experiences and reports following TU 1.2.0. I can see that the development team has reopened the investigation into the max river raid supplies showing as 1/1, and are planning to resolve this in a future update. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused. Once we have more information on this update, it will be shared within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

@Jaerva & @turbosupragte - Thank you for sending us those images! I've passed them along to the development team.

@turbosupragte - If you are referring to Pig of Prophecy, this mystery was not included in TU 1.2.0. I would recommend following the megathread about this mystery for further news and updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics