Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • FERG1966
    17 posts

@tyleristhug

You can get all of the St.George outfit, shield & sword as those items aren't stored in foreign supply crates. We've been suffering this problem since February. Ubisoft was supposed to sort it out in the last update with the Ostara festival but didnt.

You just wont be able to pick up more than 1 foreign supply crate but can still go & raid. My suggestion is to raid all the small camps thus taking them off the map & 1 or 2 big forts or monestrys then return home. You should pick up around 1000 worth of silver & items to sell.

There are youtube videos showing you the location of the river clues & location of the St George items if you want to do it that way & not frustrate yourself while the foreign supply crate bug isnt fixed or simply keep raiding until you come across it all.

Many are stuck like yourself with this bug including myself, but you can work around it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1426 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences and feedback with the River Raids. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein max supplies would show as 1/1 is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the max supplies following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • FERG1966
    17 posts

@turbosupragte I wait until i have fund at least 3 & then usually go for the on most likely to be the one that was most guarded. ( I dont think the St.George items are in Foreign Supply crates, I think their in their own crates, but if im wrong, then ive seen some crates with images behind them (a poster) that looks like its St.George. so went for that box. Not the box in a standard house easily accessed, preferably one thats in an unusual location, locked castle room or attic.

There is a youtube video if this method with foreign supplies is frustrating which shows you both river clue locations & all armor locations so you can collect the St George armor & return later when ubisoft fix the bug & build your foreign supplies later.

• FERG1966
    17 posts

@tyleristhug

You can get the armor. I did while only being able to pick up 1 foreign supply at a time. Basically wipe out all the small camps off each river as they typically only have 1 food ration crate & thus can easily be completed. Then raid the larger settlements either Fort or Monastry & try your luck fort by fort. I think the St.George boxes may be different from foreign supply boxes to be honest but if im wrong, theres a youtube video with the river clues ( which opens a third river once you give both clues to the viking leader back at your base) & also shows you the locations for all the armor, shield & sword.

Then you can have the outfit & go back & finish the raids later after the bug is fixed if you want.

• turbosupragte
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Isaac.vickers1
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Isaac.vickers1
    2 posts

With starting the river raids expansion I upgraded my cargo to 100 at the start and ever since I am only able to collect 1 supply when raiding which has left it very difficult for me to continue playing the river raid expansion. Is there a fix for this

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1426 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread about your max river raid supplies. As I mentioned in my earlier post, the development team is intending to fix this issue in a future update. We are unable to provide a definite time-frame for this update. Rest assured that once we have more information, we will share it within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

I would also like to remind you all that, when making a post, you ensure that it stays on-topic for the thread. This helps to prevent any confusion or miscommunication from investigations. Making off-topic posts is against the forum rules, and these posts can be edited or removed.

@TylerIsThug - Thank you for taking the time to share your report, and to include images as well. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look.

@Isaac-vickers1 - In future, please refrain from making duplicate posts about the same topic, as this goes against the forum rules. I've deleted one of your comments as it was a copy of another one you had posted.

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • Procesor80
    1 posts

For me it was capped to 1 since the beginning. I did like 30 raids and I have 30 foreign material so far and can not upgrade anything. It is literally unplayable....

• GuilhermeGo
    2 posts

One more patch and nothing to fix the River Raid, this is umbelievable
    Almost one month has passed since the first complain and nothing has been done
    One major patch of 15gb for the Festival and now one more of almost 1gb and nothing has been done.
    River Raids are umplayable with only 1/1 suppplies

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

@guilhermego Apologies for the delay with this issue, at the moment it is still being investigated by the dev team.

I am afraid that is all the information I have to share at this time.

Official Response
  • Big_E65
    1 posts

@ferg1966 Yes sane problem after first ship upgrade I only get a +1 and can only open 1 supply chest. " ship cant not handle any more supplies. I had 50 left over from the upgrade, now have 67. I chatted with ubisoft (Sandstorm said they are working in this, but could not say any more!

• Beefbaguette
    1 posts

same problem here, can only hold 1 foreign supply. I haven't upgraded my ships hold.

• Millipedesteve
    1 posts

This glitch has ruined a content release for many people. This needs to be escalated to the next level of support. Those of us who have beaten the game and are waiting for the next expansion may very well be persuaded not to purchase it after seeing River Raids released with an unexcusable bug.
    I'm running patch 1.2.0.1 on Xbox X and cannot obtain more than 1 foreign supply at a time. Everything previously posted, as far as evidence, matches (0/-1 available prior to raid, single upgrade, completed main story, etc).

• lasluvias
    1 posts

Is the cargo bug in River raids fixed?
    Im not able to collect more then 1 cargo at the time..
    Im not doing 351 single-runs to upgrade it to two.. -.-

• LowJuggler7
    1 posts

Hi! Ive never posted in something like this before but I’ve found my way here because I too am having the same issue with my River Raid supplies showing */1. I’m playing on my Xbox and updated to the latest version. I noticed it happened after I updated my supplies. I’ve completed the main story line and have my village completed. Hoping it’ll get resolved soon as I’d like to continue playing since my maps are almost finished! Thank you!

• TheBluEyeDrag0n
    1 posts

Hello, I’ve seen many people also have the issue of only having 1/1 capacity for Foreign Supplies. This is a very major bug that needs to be fixed ASAP, especially because it’s been reported by several people since the release of River Raids. I don’t know if this is the case for most people, but for me who has completed the story line and has not much else to complete... River Raids is something that you can do in game that gives some sort of progression system.
    Unfortunately for whoever has this bug for foreign supplies, we just simply can’t progress at all. This is now an issue that has lingered for an extended period of time and I am hoping it is fixed soon, that way everyone is able to enjoy the game to its fullest potential. Thank you for your time, and I hope that this issue can be resolved in an update not too much further in the future.

• guest-pY2OQ8rg
    1 posts

Hi!!

I'm having the same problem. I'm only able to get one cargo and then it just says that 1 is the max capacity of the ship. The thing is, when I played a river raid for the first time it was fine. It happens in the both rivers I have access to.

• Aluyokox
    1 posts

Hey, so i finished the game, got all the collectibles, done everything that can be done EXCEPT the river raids dlc and the reason it's not done is because this dlc is literally broken. I have the same glitch that limits my maximum lootable foreign supplies to 1. I read all the posts in this topic and seeing that it hasn't been fixed after more than a month got me really disappointed with the devs and i'm afraid it will take another month or more to be fixed. It was fine when i did the tutorial raid but i still had 1 more alliance to complete so i left the river raids to come back later and when i came back i had this glitch. Please fix this ASAP because it's really frustrating and stupid.

• danyros2012
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem with the bug reported in the river raids. Cannot get more than 1 foreign supply per raid.
    I completed the full main story and all collectibles. So the only thing I have left for playing is the River Raids.
    Please fix this bug. I noticed in this forum that the problem.has been reported long ago and the bug is sitll there.

• IndyNeil
    1 posts

I am having the same problem. I finished the main story. I decided to go for the St. George armor set and found this cluster that makes it impossible to play the river raid part of the game. I had done river raids before and things worked fine. Now they're broke. After over a month I would think the devs would have been able to pin point the patch that screwed everything up and at minimum reset the river raid content to before that.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics