Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rintinsin
    17 posts

I FOUND THE REASON!!!!!!!!!!! (I had this same problem..... good job on the Quality Assurance this is the 2nd time something like this happened to me)

the problem was that I fast traveled out and entered the cutscene sequence above ground from a different point then what was intended by the developers. I fast traveled outside of the sewers because they made it to weird to get outside then way that was intended this meant that I entered combat from his followers before the start of the cutscene causing the bug. When I did it the second time I left the underground portion the normal way as intended by the game devs and had no problem since it put me on top of a roof well out of line of sight of his goons, and safe from combat, before it started the cutscene.

• H0bo-Baggins
    8 posts

@rintinsin I'm glad you found a fix. I went back into the underground and tried exiting again but with no luck. The Needle appears standing as shown in other players' photo/video next to the merchant he killed during the cutscene.

Hopefully Ubisoft dev team fixes this soon! Still can't complete the quest or finish pledging to the area.

• H0bo-Baggins
    8 posts

@rintinsin out of curiosity did you go back to a previous load or simply go back to the underground? I've lost the ability to go back to a previous load without giving up 10-15 hours of gameplay and going to a manual save I had from a few days prior.

• Rintinsin
    17 posts

@h0bo-baggins
    previous load i make tons of loads but it was still a massive loss in time

• ChefRP
    2 posts

In the pricking the needle questline, I am not able to assassinate the needle. I shoot him with arrows, hit him but nothing will work.

• guest-09LLnpOF
    5 posts

When I go to assassinate the needle as part of the Pricking the Needle quest, I’m not able to kill him or even fight him. Eivor can even stand right next to him and the needle will “discover her” on a loop and never engage in any fighting.

• guest-09LLnpOF
    5 posts

the forum won’t let me insert a video of the issue because I don’t have enough privileges????

• guest-oPTbogsn
    9 posts

right now im trying to kill a order member,but the game doesnt do anything,in fact the victim is in front of me,you see the alert counter ,but nothing happens,i attack him,i stand in front of him,nothing!

-there is also no savegame left,except the one for this mission ,currently playing ( pricking the needle,assasinate the needle)
    -at this point i cant proceed,i dont wanna play the game from the beginning,this mission is stuck,i cant proceed with the story now!

• Fursten13
    2 posts

@chefrp i have the same problem, its so annoying, have you fixed it?

• beanofwar
    11 posts

I'm having the exact same issue on Xbox one.

• beanofwar
    11 posts

@h0bo-baggins Same issue for me. Stuck.

• beanofwar
    11 posts

@coo1io4 - I'm having the same issue as josephus123459
    Completely stuck, can't attack/assassinate.

• beanofwar
    11 posts

@tawcooookie Same.

• Sorvali_Sidorov
    6 posts

Still no hope from dev? Ugh.....:(

• guest-09LLnpOF
    5 posts

@beanofwar I’m glad it’s not just me. I have a ps4

• TAWCOOOOKIE
    Original poster 5 posts

this is now the last mission I have as far as being able to progress in the game, hopefully this gets fixed soon. I’ll be disappointed if I’m not able to progress, I have 90 hours of playtime and I honestly don’t want to start over for this little thing. 😩

• Rintinsin
    17 posts

ya this is basically how their support system is it is a fail-boat with titanic on the side of the boat sorry I could not find a work around but the crashes and everything is crazy this is a 30$ game not a 60$ game lol

• H0bo-Baggins
    8 posts

@beanofwar it sucks. No patches have fixed yet...so far as I can tell the only work around people have found is rolling back to and old save (which loses 10+ hrs progress in my case) and approaching the merchant death cutscene on very particular fashion.

Hope Ubi Devs get it together and fix soon...this has been a reported issue for weeks.

• AlEffyi
    1 posts

Same here on pc...

• beanofwar
    11 posts

At this point, they just need to create an option to fail a quest / restart a quest.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics