Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wodanswolf45
    4 posts

still can't progress even after latest patch. arggggh please fix it ubisoft as i can't finish the game otherwise.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Pricking the Needle" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pricking the Needle" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Geraldinho2015
    3 posts
    The quest  Pricking the Needle NOT WORKING, I've  already opened several complaints at ubisoft brasil and this one does not solve, it does not provide any support to its users, bugs and more bugs without solutions, 
    , these are not ways to treat your users.
  • chexandro1
    1 posts

I am facing this bug playing on PS4, but fast travel has nothing to do with it in my case. Very disappointing. Among all of the many games I have played, I have never seen one having a blocking bug in the main quest line.

Almost 2 months have passed since this thread was started and this bug was reported. Really I don't understand what is so hard to fix a script with a few triggers defining the characters behavior in a small scene. Even if you can't reproduce, you can review the whole script and put some logic that resets the scene and the characters to one of a few clean state checkpoints, in case if the expected result hasn't been reached in n seconds. You should know better though...

All I am asking, please pay attention to this bug! This is a critical one!

• OoKIEZoO
    2 posts

I cannot assassinate the needle when he is standing in the market. Just stands still and doesn't move at all, he recognises that your there but my attacks don't do any damage. I've read on other forums that this glitch is caused by the player fast travelling out from underground which is what I did. People have said that they can go back to a previous save and start again and do the mission properly and it works fine. However, I cannot go back as I thought I could just travel somewhere else and play a different part of the game and it would reset itself, but it didn't. So now I don't have a file to go back to other than a save file could an exclusive save file which when I go onto it, it says that I will loose unsaved game and that free roam won't be available. Can you help please?

• guest-kJJoMD9K
    2 posts

I cannot kill the needle Jorvik and I can’t fix this because I do not have any other save files he talks with a man he just killed and is invincible, and when I aim my bow at him it is grey as if I am shooting at a civilian but he is not . Plz make a patch I am not the only one with this problem.

• guest-kJJoMD9K
    2 posts

I cannot kill the needle and this is my only save file and my game is not letting me I have aimed my bow and it is grey like he is a civilian and I am not the only one with this problem.plz make a patch

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I've now merged together a few threads regarding being unable to kill The Needle in "Pricking the Needle." I apologise if this has disrupted any ongoing discussion. By creating a single thread, this allows us to keep all information and updates about the investigation in one place.

If you're unable to proceed with "Pricking the Needle" after speaking to Ljufvina, you can find a megathread about this issue here.

Thank you all for taking the time to report your experiences with "Pricking the Needle" within the forums. I can confirm that the development team are aware of this issue and that they're currently investigating further. Thanks to everyone who took the time to send us photos and videos. These reports have been passed on to the development team so they can take a closer look.

If you are encountering this issue, please can you send a video clip that shows you're unable to kill The Needle in your game? We can then pass these along to the development team.

Once we have any new updates to share, including an ETA for a resolution, these will be posted within this thread or in our News & Announcements forum. I would recommend keeping an eye out in these places for more information.

In the meantime, if you have not already, we would recommend that you try loading an earlier save file to see if this will allow you to successfully complete the quest.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • StanGreen
    3 posts

@beanofwar still having same problem
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @StanGreen!

Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to kill The Needle.

I've deleted your duplicate post in this thread, as you've shared your report here instead. In future, please refrain from posting in multiple threads about the same issue.

I'm happy to share that the development team are intending to deploy a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. Once we have more information to share with you all from the developers, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Pricking the Needle" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pricking the Needle" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics